The necris story

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Hi! I just got back from my dads house :) happy to see you finished the story :) i thought it was awesome, and all i have to say is whats already been said above.. well anyways, im looking orward to your next story; keep up the good work! :sniper:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Tnx lafnboy :)
Ok, i'm back, and here's the first part of the sequel...
beware though.. it's different from the first story.. meaning.. well you'll see.. :)
Part 2 is in progress.. I enjoy writing this story.
THing is, while writing it, I listen to UT and Tribes2 music.. don't know.. very inspiring for some reasoN...

:D

Story: The Quest for the Nali Skins!

Part 1: The arrival on Nalina…

Space. A solar system.
A nice blue planet. Many forests, beautiful oceans, a rich world when it came to fauna and flora, 2 suns..

WAIT? 2 suns! What the hell is this? There’s only one sun in our solar system!
Yes, but this story does not involve Earth. I’m talking about the homeworld of the Nali.
Bet you didn’t see that one coming.
Sure the planet looked different then it did before the Skaarj had almost completely drained and ruined it. But fortunately a group of smart Skaarj kept the planet alive.
Heck, these guys transformed the old cities and temples into touristic attractions.
Species such as the Makrans, Kralls, MarZians, Blueperries, Schnitwitz and NECRIS visited the planet often.
Talking about the latter, a Razor had set down in one of the airbases.

The ships’ door opened and out came:
Visse, one of the brave Necris who had uncovered the Liandri corporation and it’s dark secret.
Neoknight, a silly somewhat nutty writer for one of the biggest “papers” on Necron. He felt like following on of the heros around for a week. And he agreed in coming with Visse to Nalina (the REAL name of the Nali homeworld!!!)
And let’s not forget about Rumiko, a Necris-aron crossbeed. Aron were much like the Necris, but their appearance was more “human-like”.

“Ok, mister Neoknight,” Visse sighed,” again, I’m sorry Loque couldn’t join us, but .. I did agree in coming along, you wanted the story right?”
“Yah yah”, said Neoknight.,” I know, I need the story or ..I’m fired.. again. uh I hate my boss.”
(Don’t we all?)
Visse sighed once again.
“SO, when are we going to eat?”, Rumiko laughed.
“I don’t know, we have just arrived on Nalina!”, Visse snarled.
“Oh I’m sorry missy”, Rumiko laughed.
“No it’s not like that, I mean, the entire way to Nalina there wasn’t one single minute were you didn’t mention food!! I’m sick and tired of it, now shut up!” Visse slapped her hand on her head. She had a headache.
“Oh dear me ok I’m sorry missy”, said Rumiko but Visse interrupted her..
“And stop calling me MISSY!”, she hissed.
Rumiko looked at Neoknight.
“Blaidenmaiden… unbelievable or what?”, she mumbled.

On their way down, to the surface of the planet, Rumiko bought a sugarbabe ( a sticky, but yummy snack). The three used some sort of an escalator to get to the surface of the planet.
“Now look at what you’re doing”, Neoknight complained,” there’s goo all over my notepad!
These things cost a fortune!”
“Well I’m sooooorrrryyy it was an accident, I didn’t mean to spill my snack on your precious notepaaaaad!”, Rumiko jested.
“Well don’t let it happen again!”, Neoknight shouted.
“It’s the temperatuuuuure ok? My snack is melting!”, Rumiko snarled.
“How can that be! It’s cold up here!!!!”, Neo shouted back.
“Maybe you ‘re having cold, but I know I’m hot..”
But Rumiko couldn’t finish her sentence.
“Will the two of you knock it off already”, Visse yelled!
Neoknight and Rumiko froze.
“Stop acting like children and please SHUT UP!”
Visse looked at Neoknight and frowned.
“What exactly are you writing down in that notepad?”, she asked with a husky voice.
“Stuff”, Neo replied.
“What stuff?”, Visse whispered and studied the look on the writers’ face.
“Just.. you know… stuff”, Neoknight whispered back.
Visse raised her hands and looked up..
“Stuff.. grrrreat .. mister Neoknight takes me on a trip to Nalina so he can write down .. stuff”.
Neoknight looked down at his feet. He felt embarrassed.
Visse sighed.” Just keep quiet until we reach the bar on the surface ok? There you can eat Rumiko, and you..”, she turned to Neoknight and raised her eyebrows,” you can buy another notepad, a cheap one.”
“But the quality..”, Neo aksed
“SHt!”, Visse hissed, “doesn’t matter a notepad is a notepad and that’s it.
Rumiko shook her head and looked at Neo.
“Boy did she get with the wrong gun out of bed today”.
“I heard that”, Visse snarled.
Rumiko rolled her eyes and turned her head, looking outside the gigantic window. From up there, she was able to admire the beautiful planet lying beneath her.

Finally arrived on the surface, they went searching for a bar, any place where you could get a decent drink. Thing about Nalina was, there weren’t many places were you COULD get a decent drink.
All of the sudden Rumiko patted on Visse’s shoulder.
“Hey Visse”, she said with a high pitched voice, ”there’s a Skaarj coming at us!!!”
She immediately turned around, took out her evisceration knife, she never left home without it, and looked at the huge figure heading their way. An 8 feet, 3 inch red Skaarj made it’s way through the crowd as if they weren’t there…
Visse started waving her knife at the big creature, ready for anything to happen.
The Skaarj stopped in front of her, looked at the knife and said:
“Eeew that’s one big knife you’re wielding there”.
Visse frowned and studied the huge figure standing right in front of her. It was as if a look of fear had come on his face.
“Come again?”, she whispered.
“Oh I don’t like them knives you see”, the Skaarj mumbled,” but allow me to introduce myself.. I’m George.”
Rumiko started laughing.
“Geeeoooorge, what a name for a Skaarj”. She coughed a couple of times, obviously the name George had taken her breath away.
“It’s a nice name”, the Skaarj said somewhat offended,” my mommy gave it to me, although my dad insisted on me being called Kugran.. but my dad was a wuss…”
Rumiko coughed again. “Bet he was”, she mumbled.
Neoknight wrote something down on his notepad, and looked up at George.
“Oh so you’re the guide I ordered for our trip on Nalina”, he said using a silly voice.
Visse looked at him and scratched her forehead.
“A guide”, she sighed,” A Skaarj guide, named George?”
“Yeah well, It’s the best I could do in such a short notice, and he knows the planet better than we do!”. Neoknight didn’t feel like looking Visse in the eye.
“Whatever, whatever”, Visse said shaking her head,” what can this guy show us?”
The Skaarj started smiling and said:
“Oh some very nice things, for example the wreckage of the famous spaceship called “the vortex rikers”, stranded in Nyleve’s Falls, and of course, the temple of Vandora.. nice place, but let’s not forget the Spirevillage, tourists really dig this place and of course;. The Isv kran.”
Rumiko obviously got bored and began nagging:
“Yeah yeah whatever, a couple of human spaceships, a temple yadda yadda.. can we get a drink now?”
“Sure”, the big Skaarj named George laughed at her”, there’s a great bar/tavern just around the corner, follow me please.”
So the 2 Necris and the half blood followed their Guide to what appeared to be one of the biggest taverns on the surface.

“Ok, so exactly where are we again?”, Rumiko said while eating one of the taverns’ specialities: a Gwanx, something between a frog and a bird.
“One of the most crowed cities on the face of this planet, named Bouvaja”, the Skaarj answered,” See this place gets over 450 million visitors a Nali year.”
“Amazing”, Neoknight sighed and immediately wrote it down in his new notepad.
“Bet your glad there was a tourist shop this close to the tavern right”, Visse smiled at him,” now make sure nothing happens to this notepad!”
Rumiko grinned.
“Look at all those silly creatures”, she said and putted her hand in front of her mouth, trying to hide a big smile.
“Yeah, that brown one over there looks just like you”, Neoknight answered.
Rumiko’s smile disappeared like snow did before the sun.
“That.. is a .. Hijot!”, she yelled,” take that back, you.. you writer person!”
A hijot could be compared to a terran pig.
“Ah c’mon Rumiko”, Neoknight smirked, “I’m only joking.”
“Better watch that notepad from now on”, Rumiko hissed.
Neoknight immediately slapped both his hands on the pad, trying to protect it.
“Don’t you even think about it”, he said while looking her in the eyes, not sure if she was jesting or being serious.
“Cry baby”, she said using a whining voice.
“Will the 2 of you knock it off”, Visse sighed,” now we have a couple of more days lying in front of us, and I don’t want to spend them seeing the two of you argue and fight all the time, agreed?”
Rumiko and Neoknight stared at her, at their feet, and like 2 punished children they apologised.
“What have I gotten myself into”, Visse thought to herself,” I’m in the company of an overgrown kid, a weirdo writer and a Skaarj who calls himself George.”
She emptied her drink, and tapped the Skaarj on his shoulder.
“So what know?”
“Now”, the Skaarj smiled”, I’m going to show the city, let’s go!”
Rumiko finished her Gwanx, and finally the 4 of them got up from their seats, and disappeared in the huge crowd…

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
ALmost forgot!

Rumiko is created by Roger[666]bacon. IT's one of the finest female Ut models imho.. I have a couple of Rumiko models in each bot list :)
(6 bot lists present!)

This is the RUmiko in my story.. :)

Pale skin.. half blood Necris-acron...

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
?????? WOW! ANOTHER STORY ALREADY???? :D

Hmm, interesting start. I see Visse is her usual hissing self ;) This story seems to have a much lighter feel to it, now that the Necris aren't gutting humans everywhere :)

I thought it added to the light mood as you addressed the reader directly

'Space. A solar system. A nice blue planet. Many forests, beautiful oceans, a rich world when it came to fauna and flora, 2 suns..

WAIT? 2 suns! What the hell is this? There’s only one sun in our solar system!'

-I thought that was good. It will be interesting to see where you take it from here, it looks to be shaping up much differently from the last one.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Off to a good start; I'm looking forward to reading this one for sure. Cool characters. I really like the fact that there's a skaarj in this one - dunno why, they're just hella cool :)

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Nice story so far :) lol an 8 foot skaarj named george! now THAT is cool :D keep it up! :shock:

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
Hi :)

I think this is the start of something bigger. Everything is starting slower and seems to be getting ready to springboard.

I like the way that time is being given to the drawing of the core characters and the relationships as they are developing.

In the last story, lots of the basic charater cevelopment seemed to be happening during the unfolding of the plot. NB, I am just noticing what I perceive as a difference. I'm just excited that stuff seems to be happening differently this time. It's as though stuff is being done now that will leave time and space for different types of development later on.

I'm well impressed by setting the early scenes to be referring to those places I know and love from the original Unreal. A beautiful world.

And a great beginning to a story taking place on it. :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I think i'll take it a bit slower this time.. not certain how many parts i'm going to write.. depends.. 10? 20? :) who knows..
:)
I've already made up the ending.. but now .. to fill in gaps between.

GerbilJammer

Resident NOOb :D
Jan 25, 2001
Louisiana
All i have to say is... this story is damn good! i am a picky reader... and most books and such i start reading and lose interest... but i am on part 7 and damn i just wanna read and read :) so ima go fix am supper and read somemore

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
:eek:

:)
HOnestly, i'm really really surprised by the response i'm getting from all of you cause..
Well i started writing this.. as a mere experiment you know?
Never thought people would actually really eh.. enjoy reading it?
Well.. let's just say.. I didn't expect all this cool feedback :)

Tnx Gerbiljammer I hope the other parts of the story will be as entertaining and interesting to you as the previous were..
in english: I hope it rocked! :D

Ok, here's.. part 2 of the new Necris story..
Again, this one is different from the previous.. maybe you'll get the feeling i'm off to a slow start.. but i'll take my time, developping the characters, the world around them.. the storyline :)
main ingredient: humour.

Only 5 leading characters this time.

Part 2: A changed city…
It was almost impossible penetrating the huge, thick crowd of creatures populating the grand boulevard.
To the left and right there were techno shops, nali souvenir stores, mecha mania malls, dozens of bars/taverns and the all famous Skaarj hell holes. Most creatures were afraid of going in there, since the Skaarj were notorious for their brutality and ruthlessness.
Visse looked up to the sky and admired a huge techno shield protecting the boulevard from environmental hazards such as the dark blizzards, purple rain and thunder storms.
All of the sudden she noticed 2 big, white buildings appearing down the Boulevard. She looked at the left one, and studied the Logo hanging above the entrance.

“What does that mean”, she asked George.
“Oh, the building on your left is the HQ of the Tribe of the Red moon”, he answered her,” the one on the right, is owned by the Tribe of the Tarantellas…very dangerous female species.”
“This place sure has changed since my last visit”, Visse sighed.
“Sure has”, the Skaarj smiled at her”, this boulevard is the home of many notorious clans, teams, tribes, war parties and so on.. the boulevard isn’t the most friendly place on Nalina I’m afraid.”
Visse frowned.
“Ah but you Necris like that eh?”, he grinned and started poking his nose.
“Do you have to do that now?”, Rumiko snarled, clearly disgusted by what she was seeing.

“I’m sorry, force of habit”, the Skaarj mumbled and started blushing.
“Interesting logo though”, Visse whispered while looking at the building of “the Tribe of the red moon.”
Neoknight walked up to her, and squinted his pale eyes…
“Bet it’s made up entirely out of gibs”, he smirked”,” those Red moon creatures are real artists!”
“Got to agree”, Visse answered him,” it really looks nice.”
“Apparently we’re expecting a heavy thunderstorm”, the Skaarj said while scanning the sky,” when the shield colours green… better hold on to your tights. So, let me guide you to your stay here in the city. Tomorrow we’ll go and see the wreckage of the Vortex Rikers. And I guarantee this, you will love it!”
Rumiko sniffed.
“Bet we will”, she thought and looked at the crowd around her.

It was raining outside. The thunderstorm had broken loose. Visse was staring through the window of her room. The 4 of them were staying in one of the largest “hotels” of the city.
The sky was green and red, and a shade of blue covered the horizon. It was getting darker around the Boulevard. Neon lights began flickering everywhere below…
A loud bang resounded as Visse walked up to a table. She grabbed a seat, sat down and opened her backpak. Necris never leaved home without that and an evisceration knife.
“Ok, got my portable com with me”, she sighed. She putted the device on the table and closed her backpak, gently putting it next to her on the floor.

She entered a code, and so opened a channel to Necron.
5 kraylins passed.
“Jared speaking”, a Blaidenmaidens’ voice rang over the com channel.
“Hi Jared”, Visse smiled,” it’s me.. Visse!”
Jared uttered a cry of joy.
“Heeeeeeeeeeey girl”, she laughed,” glad to hear from you. How are things on Nalina?”
Visse wiped her long dark hair out of her eyes, and shook her head.
“Well not bad I guess,” she sighed,” it’s raining outside as we speak…”
“Oh well no big deal”, Jared smirked,” we’re used to **** like that on Necron right?”
“Yeah”, Visse whispered,” but you see, .. this is going to crank you up…”
Jared held her voice, waiting for Visse to tell her what sounded like something really hilarious..
“We have a Skaarj guide, and his name is .. GEORGE!”
Jared started laughing hysterically, and so did Visse.

In one of the other rooms on the same floor, Rumiko was having lunch. Or dinner. Or brunch. Call it what you want, Rumiko really enjoyed eating. And the big advantage of being an Acron was, they wouldn’t grow fat. Eat all you want, stay slim.
Rumiko really enjoyed being an Acron.
“And another Gwanx”, she smiled,” hmmmm I really love this indigenous delicacy…”
Nearly having finished her meal, she opened a can of Tc-DF, a cool drink on Nalina.
“I think I’m going to like my stay here”, Rumiko said while leaning back in her chair.
All of the sudden someone knocked on the door.
Rumiko started grumbling. “I was about to relax and know some halfwit stops by.. whoever it is..”
She opened the door and immediately froze. A huge blue Skaarj was standing in front of her.
Staring him in the eyes, frightened, she reached for the gun on her belt. But the Skaarj moved one of his big arms towards her!
Rumiko started yelling.

Neoknight was about to finish the piece he was working on, as he heard a yell resounding in the corridor. He hesitated for not one Kraylin and ran for the door, eager to see what all the fuss was about.
Visse came running down the corridor.
“What was that?”, she yelled.
“You got me”, Neoknight mumbled.
All of the sudden Rumiko appeared from around the corner, followed by the blue Skaarj. Rumiko had a sore look on her face.
“Ok the show is over”, she snarled,” that’s George behind me..”
“George?”, Visse said with an amused tone in her voice,” I thought he was red?”
A silly smile came upon the Skaarj his chapped lips. “Oh see it’s the time of the year us Skaarj shed our skin.. I like my new one”.
Visse rolled her eyes, scratched her raven black hair, and shook her head.
“Yeah George”, she sighed,” it’s a nice colour. Your mommy would’ve been proud.”
“See, I’ve never had a blue skin before”, George smirked, “ I love it!”
Neoknight was gettting bored, and closed the door of his room.
“Dry as dust, “, Visse said while looking at an apparently agitated Rumiko.
“Why didn’t you immediately tell me it was you, you idiot”, she growled and stared George in the red eyes.
He started smiling.
“Oh I thought you knew it was me..”, he mumbled,” I’m sorry miss Rumiko.”
Rumiko glanced at him.
“Never, ever call me Miss Rumiko again, George.”
The Skaarj scratched the back of his neck and looked at Visse, while Rumiko headed back for her room.
“My she can’t take a joke, now can she?”
Visse had to agree. Then, she also returned to her room. George felt like having another drink in the bar on the first floor.

The thunderstorm didn’t seem to end. It’s endless roaring kept the inhabitants of the city Bouvaja on their toes. The green shield successfully blocked all purple rain from coming through. This kind of particular rain was extremely harmful for your skin, as it would eat it away.
Purple rain made it’s entrance on Nalina after Skaarj had set up these huge factories and industrial zones. The Nali’s however had no say in this… they slowly had to witness the decay of their planet.

Visse woke up. She squinted at the window, and blocked the view with her left hand.
“Eeeh, sunlight, too strong..”, she snarled,”.. bleh”.
She got up, stretched and yawned. She didn’t catch to much sleep last night. Blasted thunderstorm!
Putting on her Blaidenmaiden uniform, she grabbed a snack and looked in what appeared to be a “mirror”.
“Uh I look awful today”, she said with a mouth full of spamwich, “… but my skin has never been this pale before.. I’m happy..”

A couple of trinitons later she left her room, walked down the corridor up to Rumiko’s quarter.
“Ruuumiikooo”, Visse yelled,” wake up! We’re going to visit vortex ricers and Vandora’s temple today!!”
A door opened, and a drowsy Rumiko looked at her.
“Give me 10 more trinitons, I’ll meet you in the bar.. ok?”
“Ookay”, Visse whispered. The door slammed shut.
“Ho boy, did someone get out of bed with the wrong biscuit today”, Visse smirked.
She walked up to Neoknights’room. “Wake up Neo”, she shouted in the speaker. Nothing. She knocked on the door. No one answered.
“Hmm bet he’s already in the bar with that Skaarj”, Visse mumbled.
Slowly Visse walked towards one of the turbolifts, taking her down to the first floor.
Arriving in the bar, she saw nothing but the strangest creatures one could imagine. From Cloigs (they have 5 eyes and only one “leg”) to Immaginz (no description available).
A cool tune played through the speakers, named K-Vision. It was very popular around these parts.

There were Neoknight and George, having a drink at one of those white metallic tables. Visse made her way through the crowd of creatures, and sat down at their table.
“Good Nalina morning to you Visse”, George greeted her while having a red Gwanx.
“Same here”, Neoknight yawned.
“Didn’t get too much sleep either eh?”, Visse smiled.
“Bet ya”, he answered her.. and looked at his drink.
He frowned.
“Hey, there’s.. something moving in there”..
The Skaarj grabbed the drink and started laughing.
“Well of course, you did order a Gd-Wil right?
“Eh, yeah a good drink with Illu Lima…?”, Neo said with a high pitched voice. (Illy lima: one of the many fruits on Nalina).
“Nah”, the Skaarj whispered,” a good drink with Indigenous life form…”
Neo’s eyes grew bigger and bigger..
“GREAT”, he yelled and shoved the drink further down the table.
Visse couldn’t hide her smile anymore.
“Happened to me also first time I came to this planet”, she said to him while patting his hand.
“Don’t worry about it too much.”

Rumiko made her entrance to the bar, and most couldn’t take their eyes of her.
Visse also noticed Rumiko parading through the bar and jumped out of her seat.
“I’ve seen that outfit before Rumiko?”, she said with a surprised tone in her voice,” hey wait that’s one of my outfits!!”
“Yeah took it out of yer backpak a couple of trinitons ago, you don’t mind me wearing it now do you?”, she laughed at Visse.
Visse had to cringe her teeth. She took a deep breath.. trying to remain calm. Rumiko had always been a handful of trouble.
“Ok”, she sighed, “as long as nothing happens to it!”
“Don’t worry”, Rumiko smirked,” I’ll take good care of it.”
She noticed Neoknight staring at her as well.
“What are you looking at, writer person?”, she hissed.
Neoknight shook his head, and stumbled: “Nu nu nothing I’m..”
His eyes turned back to the table, and he continued drinking his … GD-WIL.
To be honest, Rumiko did like getting all the attention. It’s what she lived for.

“So we’re going to see that ship now, are we”, Rumiko said while playing with her violet hair.
“The Vortex rikers and temple of va..” George answered her but couldn’t finish his sentence. Rumiko had to interrupt him.
“Oh yeah”, she sighed,” that ship and the temple.. wowie”
George glanced at Visse, obviously a bit agitated how Rumiko had shown her lack of interest.
Visse gestured at him, meaning she didn’t know either what to do about Rumiko and her whole attitude thing going on.
“C’mon Rumiko, it’ll be worth it”, Visse sighed,” and if not, we’ll return to the city and we’ll go shopping ok? I’ve seen this really cool laser rifle…”
“Okay sure”, Rumiko said with a faint smile on her lips.

Finally the 4 of them took off. Visse did notice a group of humans sitting in the bar, and observed them for a couple of kraylins. As she turned her head and walked up to her companions, she heard one of the humans saying;
“Oh c’mon Bishop, do the thing with the knife man, c’mon oh c’mon do it!”

Leaving the hotel, again they had to penetrate the thick crowd populating the gigantic boulevard.
Off to see the famous Vortex Rikers, and who knows what else?

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
hehe... nice :)

Rumiko made her entrance to the bar, and most couldn’t take their eyes of her. Visse also noticed Rumiko parading through the bar and jumped out of her seat. “I’ve seen that outfit before Rumiko?”, she said with a surprised tone in her voice,” hey wait that’s one of my outfits!!” "Yeah took it out of yer backpak a couple of trinitons ago, you don’t mind me wearing it now do you?”, she laughed at Visse. Visse had to cringe her teeth. She took a deep breath.. trying to remain calm. Rumiko had always been a handful of trouble.
“Ok”, she sighed, “as long as nothing happens to it!” “Don’t worry”, Rumiko smirked,” I’ll take good care of it.” She noticed Neoknight staring at her as well.

I would be staring too!:D

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
All I have to say is, you must spend a lot of time writing. It takes me a couple hours to do a chapter, and that's only two pages or so.....yours tend to be a lot longer. Very nice though, looking forward to the next part. I'm mainly just posting to let ya know I'm reading and bump the thread :)

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
I just finished readin that after printing it off earlier. It was good as always, but as pineconeboy said, are you permanently typing?? I have no idea where you find the time to write all of that, especially after telling us how long you spend doing it. :)

Hey, you should become an author, with the amount of books you'd able to churn out you'd be a millionaire in no time at all ;)

Nice to see the eviscerration knife back btw. :D

Oh, and did you make up that Nalina was the Nali homeworld, or is it the actual name for it???

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Glad you enjoy reading the story Nygrrrl :)

Me? Constantly typing? :D Nah!

Thing is.. this might sound a little bizzare..(or is it bizarre :D)
anyway..
This story... was a test, in a way, a personal test for me, to see if i hadn't lost my creativity, my .. ehm imagination..
I was worried my "well" of ideas :) was drained.

:(

No kidding. Hate that stuff.
And all of the sudden, the ideas keep coming and coming, like a waterfall has broken lose..
I'm even planning on writing a BIG new story!!
BUt I won't tell you the name..yet ;)

Don't worry mew, Rumiko has an attitude problem yes, but in the end, she's a nice girl :)

she's ok :D

Status
Not open for further replies.