The necris story

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Sure is great knowing that people enjoy reading the stories you write :)

George yeah :D If you used to watch them old "tex avery" cartoons.. you'll know why I picked that name :D

Same here Zenda, 2 years ago, when I entered Nyleve's Falls for the first time, I spend a long time simply watching that beautiful sky.. I was really amazed,.. there I was, used to quake and quake2... and all of the sudden .. here's unreal.. very nices skies, 2 suns, eve, nightfall.. amazing really..
And of course the fauna and flora.. the fishes and heh the Nali rabbit. :).. They're cute :D
Unfortunately.. if you accidentaly bump into one.. all that remains is a fresh pile of gibs ..
I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!

:lol:

Noorks' elbow another classy level! (when you exit Terraniux.)
And "the harobed village"...

Part 4 is coming soon, introducing.. one .. wicked.. Nali..

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Originally posted by lafnboy88
Oh yeah, PineConeBoy, cool pic of Yuffie... you draw it yourself???

LOL, yeah right! Thanks for thinking that, but drawing ain't exactly my strong point......in fact, I couldn't draw a recongizeable human being in non-stick figure form to save my life.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
lol.. FF7 rocks though. one of my favorites along with UT. NeoNite, I still watch those tex avery cartoons!!!

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Im Indoors playin UT to often... i gotta get some sunshine cause im starting to look like a necris :) seeya

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah me too :) my favourite characters are the wolf :D and little red riding hooood :D
and that dumb big dog, and that small dog..
There are many characters though.. they all seem to rock :D

M

Mithrandir

my opinion

Very nice. I've allways played as a Necris skinned ut'er and i found it interesting to see someone had created a story about it, i started reading and was caught up in the story untill it's end. My opinion is that you should definately conclude their attack on eath and maybe make a revenge scenario about the trade-arrangement that had gone so wrong. Considdering they are all that pissed about it that could make a bloodthirsty battl :p

good luck in your future writings

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Maybe Mith.. maybe.. :D
Who knows what the future holds? I mean..
maybe :)

(I've already planned on writing a third story, am working on it, creating the characters and surroundings.. so i'm not sure i'll write a real sequel to what happened on Necron all those years ago.. maybe :)..)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
What can I say.. here's ..

|
|
V

Part 4: A new generation…

Rumiko kneeled down, gently wiping her hand over the red surface of the all so famous “Trench”. She looked up, blocking the sun with the palm of her right hand, staring at a huge construction…
There, right in front of them, lay the human vessel, called the ISV-kran. Once it had been a haven for a human rebel, trying to find answers on many questions.
The place had completely changed. Skaarj warriors stood from the left to right at the hull of the ship, carefully guarding the entrance.
Sure the ISV-kran was a popular tourist attraction. Even the Necris seemed to like it.
But there were always the raiders, the lowlifes and thieves, the psychos and freaks.
Staying alert was the primary objective to the Skaarj.

“They sure got this place guarded”, Neoknight said and sniffed a couple of times.
“What’s wrong with you?”, Visse mumbled.
“I guess it’s the sand.. could be allergic to it..” Neoknight whispered and turned his head to the ship.
“Oh boy”, Visse sighed, “we better get you INSIDE.. quick.”
George seemed to be carefully scanning the surroundings. As if he was expecting someone to pop up all of the sudden, out of the middle of nowhere.
“Expecting someone”, Visse asked him and gave him a sarcastic smile.
“Laugh all you can”, George answered her,” cause if that stupid Nali I told you about shows his face..”
“I’m sure a girl like me can handle a pitiful nali?”, Visse sighed.
George nodded his head.
“I”ll keep that in mind, blaidenmaiden”, he said with a firm voice, pointing his big finger up Visse her nose.
Triumphantly George started walking up to the entrance of the ship. Never seeing the small rock, he tripped over it and smacked face down in the red sand.
Visse giggled.
“Damn George, you’ve obviously missed your calling in life...”
George raised his head, carefully removing the sand from his eyebrows and lips.
“AND what would that be?”, he whispered and grinned.
“A job at the Skaarj circus”, Visse laughed and slapped her hands on the belly.
George rolled his eyes. “Why thank you very much”, he sighed.

Rumiko slowly approached her, making sure she wouldn’t share George’s fate in the sand.
“Well, are we going to visit that ship?”, she asked, using that typical arrogant tone of hers.
Visse stopped laughing and a sore look came on her face.
“You sure know how to ruin a good moment, Rumiko.”
Rumiko frowned, her left hand gently caressing her violet hair. “Sooo.. can we go now”, she said, slightly whining.
Visse growled. Half sister or not, she sure was getting on her nerves.

As the group of 4 took of to see the belly of the ISV-kran, George couldn’t resist turning around one more time, making sure HE wasn’t there. HE’d better not be!

“Human technology sure was daft back then”, Neoknight smirked,” but I’m not complaining you know. It makes good material for anti-human stories in the Neo moon.”
Visse studied one of the consoles at the wall.
“How’s the story going?”, she asked Neo, using a soft voice.
Neo took a deep breath and looked at his shiny notepad.
“Fine Visse, it’s practically writing itself. Up to now, it has been very interesting and fascinating following you around. When my boss gave me the assignment, I was a bit unsure how you or Loque would react”.
Neo paused and carefully looked her in the eyes. Visse was indeed a strong-willed woman, and a fierce member of the blaidenmaiden.
“I know I’ve been a pain in the ass from time to time.. and you properly showed me my place hissing and growling at me and.. eh..but ..still. I think you’re all right.”
Visse smirked. She shrugged and smiled.
“You’re not that bad, Neo… for a “writer person”..”
She gestured at Rumiko.
Neo nodded and grinned. “Thanks Visse..”
“No problemo”, she sighed,” now go back to writing your “report” on me.”

All of the sudden, from behind a wall, someone called them.
“Pst”, the figure said using a very low voice. He was standing in a dark part of the ship.
“Say what?”, Visse asked him.
“Pst!!”, repeated the figure,” over here.. I have a nice offer on nali souvenirs! Special prize!”
Visse squinted her eyes and scratched her left cheek. She cringed her teeth, and walked up to the “figure”.
“I said.. what?”, she asked him, this time using a hard voice. Visse had little or no patience.
The figure seemed to be moving one of his hands towards the face, and wiped sweat from his face.
“Look bitch”, he groaned,” don’t make me repeat this **** ok?”
The expression on Visse’s face immediately changed, she felt insulted. No one would talk to her in a way like that.
She violently pulled the figure out of his dark spot.
It was a young Nali., waving his 4 arms like a madman, gesturing to let go of him.
“Let go of me!”, he hissed, “if those ****ing Skaarj find me here, they’ll rip me to shreds!”
Visse took out her evisceration knife and placed it on the Nali’s throat.
“Repeat that word.. one.. more .. time”, she whispered, giving him a look cold as ice.
The Nali started shaking a bit.
“Oh o..ok ok lady”, he stumbled,” you’re no bitch i.. I’m sorry cool? Are we cool lady?”
Visse moistened her lips and let the knife slide over the Nali’s throat.

Meanwhile, Rumiko had been studying the colour of the walls.
“I don’t really like them, typically human taste, .. too bright.. too icky..”
She appeared to be talking to herself.
“A nice shade of stormy blue would be nice though..”
Her mind had grown wings, and took off to the world of daydreams.
George woke her up.
“Hey M.. Rumiko,” he coughed,” Visse has caught some very, very interesting.”
Rumiko pursed her lips, producing a groaning sound.
“This better.. be very interesting George.”
She walked up to Visse and saw a Nali at her feet, pressed against the wall.
There was blood everywhere.

“Look at all that blood”, Rumiko laughed.
“Oh that’s no blood”, Neo smirked, “that’s.. rust.”
Rumiko opened her mouth and stared him in the eyes.
“Shut up, writer person, I knew that!”
She walked up to Visse.
“Who’s this?”
Visse kneeled down, and grabbed the Nali’s head with her left hand.
“Hey leave me alone lady”, the Nali shouted”, you’re ****ing crazy! I don’t want to have anything to do with you! Do you like ****in realise y’almost had slit my throat with that ****ing knife????”
Visse, barely impressed by the Nali’s use of foul language, asked him his name.
“What’s it to you mad lady?”, he growled.
“If you don’t tell me”, Visse smiled,” I’ll use the knife PROPERLY this time.
Know what I mean?”
The Nali’s lips started trembling.
“Yah ok lady, my name is 2kewl!”, he began speaking,” ok? Fine? Happy now?”
George poked his nose, and squinted his right eye.
“2kewl? What kind of name is that for a nali?”
Rumiko angrily pulled George’s finger out of his stinky nose.
“Don’t EVER do that again in my presence!!!!”, she yelled. Her face took on a red colour.
“Oops sorry”, George whispered,” won’t happen again..”

Neoknight studied the nali’s face.
“What the **** are you staring at,” the Nali said, clearly agitated.
“Oh, I was wondering if you were telling us the truth, loud mouth!”, Neo snapped at him.
“Yah mah name is 2kewl dood”, the Nali groaned, “I have an 1337 name.. and I like it okay?
Other Nali used to call me Hujabi, but c’mon… what kind of ***** name is that?”
The Nali shook his head and continued: “ And to think those old farts, my parents”, wouldn’t let me change mah name, but I didn’t care ya know. 2kewl is here to stay!”
He placed his upper arms against his head, as if he wanted to make sure it wouldn’t fall of?
“Look I’m bored ok?”, he sighed, “dood, mah parents are working in the mines all the time, and I don’t have any “friends”.. Life totally blows on Nalina. And the older farty generations don’t feel like changed the oh so sacred ****ing rules and traditions.”
“But why can you speak THE universal language?”, Visse aksed him.
“Found this thing.. whazzid called.. a ****ing universal translator or some **** like that yeah? Had tons of info stored in it’s dbase.. don’t know why.. took the time to learn all those words and sounds I found hidden in there..”
“You have a funny accent”, Rumiko smirked.
“Yah lady”, the Nali mumble,” blame the translator will ya?”

The Nali continued telling the story of his life:
“So I strolled down the streets of many cities, stealing **** from vendors, and selling it to many tourist for a .. hehe.. nice price. Nice for me, that is.
One day, I was wandering around Noorks’ elbow. I came to see the temple of Vandora. Never had been there before dude.. hey I’m young ok?? Anyway, I made my way through the temple, and found the ISV-kran: main tourist attraction, .. meaning.. lotsa money for good ol’ 2kewl hehehe”.

The Nali looked up to Visse, putting the knife back on her belt. He seemed to be waiting for her to say something…
“Very interesting story”, she sighed, “ but we have to continue our tour on the Kran now.
I nor Rumiko, Neo and the Skaarj are interested in that thing you’re holding in your hand, even it you’re selling it for a ‘nice’ price. So long, 2kewl.”
George called a Skaarj guard.
“Time for you to go now, 2kewl”, he grinned, “ and if one us EVER see you hanging around here again, you’re dead meat. Understood?”
2Kewl took a large breath, and nodded.
“Sure big guy; Whateva you say.”
A Skaarj guard came running down the corridor George and 2kewl were standing in.
He hauled the Nali by one his arms to the exit.
“Stupid Nali”, George mumbled.

3 Nalina hours later. Outside the ISV-kran, at the entrance of the tourist ship.
“Ok the moons are appearing at the sky”, Visse said a bit drowsy ,” time for us to return to the hotel…”
“And after that, we’ll visit the many night clubs and bars on Nalina!!!!!”, Rumiko yelled.
“Bet ya”, Visse grinned, “ are you coming as well Neoknight?”
“Me?”, he said, apparently surprised, “isn’t this a girls night out?”
“Not really”, Visse whispered,” you can join us.. and what about you George?”
“Suuuuuuuuuuure”, George said showing a big wide smile.
“We’ll meet at the entrance of the hotel, at 15/29. That means we have 15 trinitons to prep ourselves.”
“ I need more!”, Rumiko protested, “more like 25 trinitons!!!”
Visse sighed.
“Ok, 25 trinitons it is.. now let’s go.. the pilot is signalling us to get inside.”

Finally the ship took off, back to the city Bouvaja.
“We’ll make this a night to remember”, Rumiko grinned and stared outside the window, watching the 2 moons making their way to the top of the world.

P.s. Yes this story is slowly unfolding itself, i'll take my dear sweet time. Maybe, maybe i'm not sure :) i'll write 30 parts, maybe 20.
You might think there are things missing here, but be patient and wait for part 5 and 6 etc.. :) things WILL fall into the right place.

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
hi.. ummm can you post next part soon before i get out of control and eat radioactive waste and turn into a monster and rampage thru the city and crush cars and do things that arent normal for a human but they are for me because im not a human anymore since i ate that barrel of nuclear waste and and and and and..... HURRY!

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
darn, you beat me :mad: thats okay tho.... i guess i was typing my reply while u posted that! :)

pine

Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Hey lafnboy, easy on the telling people to hurry :)

Ever tried to write a story within a certain deadline? Of course you have. For school. And it sucks, so let's not make this like school, eh?

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
'Visse giggled. '

ooo...that's a new one! Maybe you meant to put growled or hissed, but just slipped or somethin ;)

And don't worry about how many parts it is Neo, just keep on writing it until you feel it's time to finish it :)

Originally posted by Pineconeboy
Hey lafnboy, easy on the telling people to hurry :)

I gotta agree with that, but mainly cause there are so many story threads around at the moment it becomes difficult to keep track of each :(

Hurry Neo??? If he did this full time, he'd have written about 12 novels by now!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
ohh okay i wont tell him to hurry. im sorry, i am just way bored... lol its funny how george pix his nose all the time! must be the skaarj fashion trend or sumthin.... hmmm i should try it sometime :lol: just kidding :D

pine

Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
ummmm.......because 2kewl was on the other side, taunting him? Because the voices in his head told him to? Because it's a Skaarj's duty to cross roads? Stop me if I'm getting warm :)

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Argh! I just read the latest part... and I can't stop the craving for more!!!!!!

NeoNite, I can't wait for the next part! YOU ARE A GENIOUS!

... and Rumiko has something in mind for the night? I wonder what that is ;)

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
Hi Neo:)

Tomorrow's the night when i am going to be able to read this. I think I've got to my last drop of energy. I got two hours of sleep last night, Went to a funeral this morning, All the time getting this room with loads of stuff in ready to have a new carpet fitted. My GF fitted the carpet. I converted an office desk to take my music keyboard.

Bugger. I'm running on bad energy at the moment.

I want to read your work when I am fresh and alert.

CYA Tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.