World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Because one swearing does mean he's angry? It's still a awesome hobby, telling people they're mad at stuff 24/7 :eek:

Last edited:

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
He's just repeating what every other nerd says on the WOW forums these days.

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
I never did. The whole WoW community said these things. Reading /2 aka trade chat was like watching a bunch of incompetent retard babies verbally expunge liquid **** while jerking off into their own mouths. I couldn't stand it. Not really my fetish.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I've been filtering that **** out or leaving the channel for a long time now. I picked that one up from goons.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
OK, I now know someone who's a Level 80 shaman..........or whatever.:) I'd let you guys know who it is, but he never answers his phone, e-mail, forum PMs, etc.;) Although, he is in the Tampa Bay area.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
What in the world did Blizzard do to ulduar hardmodes? I was looking at wowprogress.com and so many guilds have 1 watcher Yogg-Saron, algalon, hard mode mimiron, etc... Talk about taking any challenge out of WoW raiding, which was the whole point the game was awesome in the first place. >:O

Kinda glad I am taking a break from the game to play Lord of the Rings Online. I'll come back for the next expansion pack.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
No way, the expansion sounds really cool. Already existing races getting their list of classes expanded on, two new races, flying in azeroth, level cap increased to 85, heavy redesign of azeroth. There is tons of stuff to love about the next expansion. I can't wait for it to come out.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
For faster LVL 20-59 ganking! \o/

I think what Blizzard might do though is use their phasing technology so high level players while on mounts won't be able to do things like this. And it sounds like flying won't be available in all zones.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
No way, the expansion sounds really cool. Already existing races getting their list of classes expanded on, two new races, flying in azeroth, level cap increased to 85, heavy redesign of azeroth. There is tons of stuff to love about the next expansion. I can't wait for it to come out.

You do realize all that is just speculation from MMO-Champion right?

I mean most of that stuff doesnt sound believable at all. Tauren Paladins? wth... Wait 3 more days, BlizzCon should announce the real expansion.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
How about Tauren rogues? D:

I sense the Cow population will rise up.

Last edited: