World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
If he gets far enough to apply for a job. He's to busy working on that Legendary.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Games are games, you don't attack people that still play tetris, so get over it.
Actually, I do. God damn losers, that game is at least 175 years old.
And see, you're just feeding the fire. I poke fun at people who still play because I get reactions like the one you just gave me. It's funny to watch people justify their justification of my ability to justify why I would make fun of them :p

This is a forum and we're all entitled to our stupid opinions.

ncibza.jpg

so get over it ;)

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Actually, I do. God damn losers, that game is at least 175 years old.
And see, you're just feeding the fire. I poke fun at people who still play because I get reactions like the one you just gave me. It's funny to watch people justify their justification of my ability to justify why I would make fun of them :p

This is a forum and we're all entitled to our stupid opinions.

ncibza.jpg

so get over it ;)

That spray is the wrong way round mate, thoguh it's good you can admit it. :)

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Decided to cancel my account today and delete the game. Raiding was becoming to stressful and there is a lot of drama with the guild I was in. Found out I pretty much lost my raid spot due to us getting a new priest, that it turns out is the fiancee of one of the officers. Once we got this girl into the guild, all of a sudden the officers went from loving me as a healer and big contributor to the raid, to trying everything they can to find reasons to not allow me to raid.

The officers have pretty much been driving people out left and right lately. Our only druid healer left in the middle of a raid due to the officers being douche bags to him for no reason.

So it was about time to get out while I could.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Decided to cancel my account today and delete the...

*crowd applauds* ;)

Just roll on a private server.

Ugh. They do lag a lot. The real concern with them is the fact that going blizzard-style with them has no guarantee that your account will be safe and backed up in case things go poop. Plus to get money they have Armor sets for sale that outcome all of the tier sets all together.

Yeah I tried them BC private servers before. Never went for a Blizzard rate server, just X5 rates and on the likes.

Found out I pretty much lost my raid spot due to us getting a new priest, that it turns out is the fiancee of one of the officers. Once we got this girl into the guild, all of a sudden the officers went from loving me as a healer and big contributor to the raid, to trying everything they can to find reasons to not allow me to raid.

Bet they all get a envy-boner at that officer, hey someone has his fiancee playing WoW! Wow I wish I had!!

Last edited:

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
^ WOWscape has the best Blizz-Like private server with a huge pop. No donation sets or anything like that either. All the other ones are trash I'll agree to that though.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Private servers are horrible. The biggest issue with them is that none of the dailys or really good quests in northrend work because its all scripted and is server side.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
Everytime I get the urge to resubscribe I just think of the grinding at the endgame and running the same instances over and over for ****ty drop percentages. It'd be fun instead of my job but it's not fun in addition to my job.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
itt people bitch about turning a game into a job instead of just enjoying said game and then getting pissed off because they don't enjoy it any more

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Yes I am quite angry and you can see that because I am typing in caps and using curse words instead of making fun of people?