World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Also, who cares about faction switch? How is that "R.I.P. WoW" worthy?

How many times has Blizz stated they will never allow such a thing? This proves that they're just gunna keep milking WOW till theres nothing left. There trying to get as much cash as possible till it dies. All the non sense they said they will never do, is happening now with every new patch.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
No and it likely never will. It would require completely redoing all of azeroth and it just wouldnt be worth it. Blizzard said they would like to do it, just that as of right now, it simply isn't realistic.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
okay well I was just asking some people about it and they said Blizzards response has always been "at this time, no." Not a "we will never do this."

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It's all your fault. ;)

Anyway I'm specifically saying this because you were on a hate plane all over WoW applauding at people who left the game, yet you still talk about the game like it was somewhat "memorable" at some point.

Oh and I was curious if they "Milked" the game enough to let freaks go fly in Azeroth to gank some serious ass.
Because other than that there isn't a lot of purpose in using flying there.

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
How many times has Blizz stated they will never allow such a thing? This proves that they're just gunna keep milking WOW till theres nothing left. There trying to get as much cash as possible till it dies. All the non sense they said they will never do, is happening now with every new patch.

The differences between factions are next to nothing at this point. This will mostly just change population balances on some servers. There doesn't seem to be much point to having the two factions anymore besides LOLore, since world PVP is boiled down to just ganking now. Battlegrounds could just as easily be Red vs Blue without any faction affiliation and it wouldn't make a difference.

At this point in the game's lifespan, most players have already leveled a few different characters, and who wants to start all over again just to play on a different faction? It makes sense to offer this service, and anyone who thinks they won't try to "milk" this game for as much money as possible is simply naive.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
^ I guess its true in a way. I just find it sad the way the game ended up.

Nothing stays interesting forever, if you didn't grow tired of it for changing to much you'd have got bored of it for staying the same.

You should steer clear of the "Blizz always said they'd never..." crowd as well by the way because they only base their opinions on false logic.
Blizz never always says they'd never!

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Anyway I'm specifically saying this because you were on a hate plane all over WoW applauding at people who left the game
It wasn't a hate plane.

If you recall, I said that I was just pushing people's buttons. Since I played the game for a pretty good amount of time myself, I like to give people crap who still play because I know what it's like. When I applaud someone who quit, it's usually to see how others react, some people get offended, it's all in good fun.
yet you still talk about the game like it was somewhat "memorable" at some point.
it WAS memorable at one point. I never said it wasn't. there's a reason I played it.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
it WAS memorable at one point.

Yep. TBH the only memorable moment I have from WoW, and I mean really memorable is that Rogue (me) VS some Warlock fight I had (PVP realm, no gank). Other than that instancing (especially gathering your group) was boring like pretty much everything else.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
well, like I've said before, the main reason I even started playing was because I knew some peeps IRL who were already there. we pretty much stuck together all the way through. when my buddy Matt moved to Oklahoma, we used WoW to stay in touch because we could chat while we played.

so I enjoyed most of my WoW career. it wasn't until the end, the last couple months before I quit that all the fun was sucked out of the experience. most of the people I had known or made friends with were leaving and I personally think that the further they got into Burning Crusade, the more Blizzard was ruining the game.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
our resto shaman just picked up his 29th legendary fragment tonight. So we'll have our first mace either this week or next week for sure.