UTXMP FAQ

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Carbide

Sep 16, 2004
Why should there be a headshot when all the players wear full armor with a helmet? Maybe in UT where they all run around without headgear. Seems that there should be some other class specific type of weakness.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
Carbide said:
Why should there be a headshot when all the players wear full armor with a helmet? Maybe in UT where they all run around without headgear. Seems that there should be some other class specific type of weakness.
Easy, to tell u :D, it is the fact that the lightest armored spot is the head ;)

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I still need to get 2k4, too. ebay's got some cheap copies, think any of the cheap ones there actually have usable cd keys?

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
that's not a good price for me :p .. so i will just wait. but with utxmp coming next year there will still be plenty of time to get ut2k4 later. on the other hand i just ordered hl2.

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
Oops, I just farted in anticipation.

I can't help it, I'm a phatty.

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
drool2.gif

Towanda

Aug 9, 2000
www.boteam.net
\/\/0RF said:
I think Raptor should make a sticky thread titled "Release Date Information"

The post will say "No announcements yet. WE'LL TELL YOU WHEN IT'S COMING OUT"

Lock the thread. Edit as necessary.

I second that :)

IndianPsycho said:
It wouldn't help.

Why not, you could try it, wont cost much nor in time nor in storage :D and it would make life easier for lots of us...

Aethelgrin

Now playing, EVE Online. Do not disturb.
Apr 6, 2004
France
www.high-on-coffee.org
Will there be music? Or will you rip off the old UT2k4 ones?
Also, it would be nice if you coulp perhaps prop up energy walls, so they can play their part in the game. They are way too frail as it is in XMP...
I'll have more questions before the end of the day, but I'll draft a list and make out which ones are worth the while and the effort before posting...

Last edited by a moderator: