UTXMP FAQ

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
please let there be a positive!
if someone says negative and you disagree, you can only say affirmative/acnowledged

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
New to XMP, so apologies if this is a dumb question:

Is it only going to be downloadable as a .exe file or will there be a zip version? On the U2XMP site, every download is an .exe file, as is the move for UTXMP.

I'm on a Mac so only a .zip file will work (if I'm wrong here, please tell me, cos as far as I know there's nothing that can be done to an exe file to make them compatible).

Tell me I'll be able to play this on a Mac..tell me tell me please...

Air7725

Urusai
Sep 10, 2003
England
www.free-monkey.com
Israphel said:
New to XMP, so apologies if this is a dumb question:

Is it only going to be downloadable as a .exe file or will there be a zip version? On the U2XMP site, every download is an .exe file, as is the move for UTXMP.

I'm on a Mac so only a .zip file will work (if I'm wrong here, please tell me, cos as far as I know there's nothing that can be done to an exe file to make them compatible).

Tell me I'll be able to play this on a Mac..tell me tell me please...

There will be a Zip and exe installer

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
This question might already been asked and I know there has been alot of fuzz about it but I really want to know; will utxmp use the tribal looking HUD or the new one we saw art from before?

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
how late will be UTXMP available? 0 hour GMT or something? I'll let my dad download it for me :)