UTXMP FAQ

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

chu::LOB::

Nov 22, 2004
pardon if it's been posted - but i couldn't find it with search.

is it possible to remap the weapon crosshairs to better ones?

ideally, crosshairs should be brightly colored with a black outline... i can't believe how many maps have texture colors that are the SAME as the stock crosshairs.

was this intentional? did you mean for all users to be handicapped when aiming in the same area?

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
Because I don't have a copy of ut2k4 to play with yet... Will servers have seperate spectator slots from player slots, so I can spectate without taking up a player slot, or if the server is apparently full (liked this feature in ut2k3).

pantherrr0

Jan 30, 2004
i think giving gunners a bit more boost jucie would even it out a bit what use is hevey weaponry if ur a sitting duck

im glad im not teh only person who is having trouble locking i thought it was just coz i was running 500 + ping and about 20 fps tho i have found if u wave the scaner back and forth it locks reasonable

gass is fine cept in rgb areass to small it kills my comp with too much gass :(