UTXMP FAQ

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i want it, but i think that they need to do some work on it as a setup configuring... similar to how the hud supports various colors.

`rK

Jul 10, 2004
do we get to pick up the shields and extra health's just like in ut?

JaGo

nbk-JaGo
Feb 24, 2004
`rK said:
do we get to pick up the shields and extra health's just like in ut?

I would hope it's just like in U2XMP and supply stations are there.

-JaGo

`rK

Jul 10, 2004
the stations should be there but im hoping that we can still pick up extra health packs and some shields :)

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
i hope you can still color your ini . thats one thing about xmp that is so great is the diffrebt personalitys. 2004 sux casue there is no color

Fleury14

Lei STILL sux. It's true.
Jan 6, 2003
Fresno, CA
Visit site
[pet]owl said:
i hope you can still color your ini . thats one thing about xmp that is so great is the diffrebt personalitys. 2004 sux casue there is no color

I suppose it's possible.

In normal 2k4 you can, but from what I know it screws up master servers and such (sound familiar?) and was definitely not supposed to be there. It will be gone soon...

BUT in UTComp, a mutator for 2k4, you can. So.. who knows.

The Big Noz

Jun 2, 2004
Hey Monkeys!!!
i would like to know if you have thought add some femal model like it could be visible on the artworks of the non-official site of U2XMP, and if you gonna introduce a new aerial véhicul like the dropship visible on the artwork too?

JaGo

nbk-JaGo
Feb 24, 2004
fireball said:
Please no. I would like to see a dead player produce the pack equivalent to their class though (kill a Ranger, get health; etc)

Yep, you die the person that killed you should get a reward. That sounds reasonable to me.

Also Jaybo, with a leading magic fireball you can almost always get a 29 hit. :D