SPORE video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
hal, make pictures against a dark background. Since it is transparent for the high resolution the whole picture ends up taking just around 500Kb (Instead of over 2MB against colour background), so you can upload full resolution instead of the small one ;)
Your critter looks good ;) (And cute)

So here's a small birdie :p

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
The SCC Full?

Yep yep, i had to download some EA Downloader to get it and login using the downloader to get my product to hop up on my "orders placed" list in the ea store and then use that to click to get the thing to download in the downloader but yeah i've got it rolling and it's about a third of the way through i should have it in 17 minutes apparently.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
i had to download some EA Downloader to get it and login using the downloader to get my product to hop up on my "orders placed" list in the ea store and then use that to click to get the thing to download in the downloader

stoned.jpg

Matfei

[:«]Ω[»:]:Mױפקזג:]:
Apr 22, 2008
Behind the Great Australian Firewall
Meh. I'm on the Australian EA site and it says SCC is released, but I can't find the buy page.

Navigation ftl.

Is it possible to download from the UK/US site ? Or will there be problems cause I'm in a totally different region?

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Nah that's the US page. (Says bottom right - all prices in USD)

Registration is fiddly, how so?

It says my email is already taken but resetting my password doesn't help. I used another email and that works but now i can't find anywhere to input the "unlock" code because it apears as if they've just sent me the trial again. :S

I'd reccomend removing the trial edition of the game before installing. I get the impression that when it downloaded the "full" edition and i pressed play it simply ran the pre existing trial edition and deleted the files downloaded because the stupid downloader is trying to download it again now. Hopefully everything is less fiddly when i get the download the next time and i'm running the proper version. *grumble*

Man! Ea suck at everything. Look at my download progress, spot the deliberate mistake? I did have a chance of playing this before i went to work but unlikely now. :(

Last edited:

Matfei

Apr 22, 2008
Meh.

Trials only 190mb so anything above that probably is the main thing. Probably ran the trial again cause the executable is identical or something to the trial one.

Can anyone tell me if I'm able to buy/download off the US/UK sites? Aus site mentions a 'worldwide release' but has no link to a download page.
I hope I don't pay for it then get told I can't DL cause my IP is from a different country.

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Meh.

Trials only 190mb so anything above that probably is the main thing. Probably ran the trial again cause the executable is identical or something to the trial one.

Can anyone tell me if I'm able to buy/download off the US/UK sites? Aus site mentions a 'worldwide release' but has no link to a download page.
I hope I don't pay for it then get told I can't DL cause my IP is from a different country.

I think just buying off the american site will work your bank/paypall will do the currency exchange andthe dollar is pretty weak so your well off there... or i am at least. The UK/EU doesn't have it's own store yet either so you can only get into as much trouble as i did. :)

Matfei

Apr 22, 2008
I think just buying off the american site will work your bank/paypall will do the currency exchange andthe dollar is pretty weak so your well off there... or i am at least. The UK/EU doesn't have it's own store yet either so you can only get into as much trouble as i did. :)

I looked on the UK site earlier today, it had it listed for pounds 4.99 and you could download it.

But yeah I'll probably buy off the US site, just hope I dont run into your problems. :(

EDIT: Link to the UK site: http://eastore.ea.com/store/eaemea/en_GB/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.96890600/pgm.13849700/ThemeID.850300/Currency.GBP

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I looked on the UK site earlier today, it had it listed for pounds 4.99 and you could download it.

But yeah I'll probably buy off the US site, just hope I dont run into your problems. :(

EDIT: Link to the UK site: http://eastore.ea.com/store/eaemea/en_GB/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.96890600/pgm.13849700/ThemeID.850300/Currency.GBP

Yeah there is a UK site but not a uk eastore. It's just the same old site with a different currency calculator on is all.

Anyway i got it rolling but i sadly have to go to work now but yay for lots more options. :)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Shadow, be a nice guy and upload your CSA_Main.package in the spore\data folder somewhere so we can download it... ;) :tup:

What is this mess? You mean some of the retail files works with the trial?