SPORE video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Fuzzle <3

I'm going to make a fuzzlebunny in spore.

*edit Here he is ^^

fuzzlebunnybj2.png

Sweet. I'll make sure to make a fuzzles sanctuary once I get the game. I'll deck them out with pewpewtanks and power armor.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
A few of my creatures

1st creature: Copyright
Description: Watch out, infringing on Copyright's territory can be dangerous!
[Pun intended obviously :p]

I did this for fun ^^ (Made the game crash too, probably isn't used to large ugly wtf things lol)

2nd creature: Velociprey (At least an impression ;))
Description: A small carnivorous blue monster. Be cautious when approaching them.
[Inspired by Monster Hunter]

Pictures (In order)

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
I have it preordered too, there is no place for a download here.

I just double checked, there is no download link. I also got this yesterday.

Thank you for ordering on EA Store (US). The date when the product that you Pre-Ordered will be released has been changed. The product listed below will now be available on June 18, 2008

Order ID: xx
Product ID: xx
Product Name: SPORE™ Creature Creator

If you have further questions regarding your order, please visit http://www.eastore.com and click on the Customer Service link located near the top of the page.

Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please visit http://support.ea.com to submit any further questions.

Sincerely,

EA Store (US)Customer Service

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I hope not to find those shared around when I play & conquer in September.
There should be a Validation process.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Having problems getting an account to work :/ I have now used both of my e-mail addresses (Hotmail and Gmail) and it still doesn't work. I get the "Name not in our database" error and it irritates me considerably.:mad:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Allright well I got it to work now. Thanks RoflCopter :D

Here are some pictures of my new creation. It's a fairy-like creature, but it doesn't sound like one because the only two sounds available are insects and predator xD
Also there is some clipping during animations, but a few of them work fine :)

The last attach is the PNG so you can import it in your game ;)

Last edited:

Super-Moose

Dec 3, 2005
UK
K then, here's a few of mine...

First up, some wolfy sort of jobber, with African Wild Dog inspired markings:

The Guar from Morrowind:

Purple ape fellow:

A dino:

Everyone's favourite alien:

And last, but most definitely not least (tee hee), we have one of these magnificent beastys:

I'll probably post some more sometime. This thing's addictive. :D
(especially when norks are involved)

Last edited: