SPORE video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
BTW i've just dicovered, in case anyone else hasn't, if you hold tab when manipulating an object like hands it'll give you an extra two axis to rotate around. Very handy.

It doesn't work for some parts and is only questionably usefull for other parts but for the hands it's pretty handy.... *guffaw* also the decorations/eyes/etcs it's god for too

Last edited:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Yes, but I wanted to go for a unique texture look instead of blatantly copying it. Since half of it is copied already (Well remade, but still looks quite the same), I figured the rest should be unique and how I wanted it to be :)
Just consider it as one possible evolution form out of many that could have happened if the creature had lived in an environment other than Volcano.

Thanks for the tip Shadow, this I didn't know :)

Last edited:

cuddles

Jan 31, 2008
21151339af3c2272e687f03b1692ca6bf9523a6.jpg

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Boy, CAD sure was on the ball with that one, huh guys? I mean, *nobody* has made the same observation up until that CAD strip, huh guys?

And oh, congrats Flak. :D

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Pretty much obvious comic. But still like it!
And grats on the listing Flak, and the viking ship indeed is awesome.

Darkdrium: You could "rip off" the same style, but modify the colors a bit or something. ;)

Last edited: