Why the low UT3 adoption?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
No it doesn't, you can still do it with one shot.

Protip: You don't have to shoot your own shock core. If your enemy is using a shock rifle, use one too; then shoot his cores as soon as he fires them. I find it's easier than pulling your own combo.

Still it takes away more ammo.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Stinger secondary is good when you aim right and also it is very useful against flying vehicles, no really, the pushback is so great that it makes the driver disoriented and he cannot hit you.

Sportaçus

Protecting the citizens of Lazytown.
Feb 17, 2009
Stinger secondary is good when you aim right and also it is very useful against flying vehicles, no really, the pushback is so great that it makes the driver disoriented and he cannot hit you.

I don't like it when they jump out the second you hit them.

"He" being a real player.

S

simon`adebisi

@yoyo1
ill 1v1 any member of t5k/boom/any of the other newbie war clans.

I will duel you and you will lose bad. WHAT IS YOUR XFIRE? GAMERTAG?

S

simon`adebisi

@yoyo1

you will lose so bad you will rage quit.

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
I don't like it when they jump out the second you hit them.

"He" being a real player.

Shoot them on the way down, sniper, shock, mini, or even enforcers to reduce their health and they will usually die on impact even if you don't kill them in the air.

@yoyo1
you will lose so bad you will rage quit.

The old 1:1 n00b thing. Come play with us on our war or BTA server. We are there almost every night. You make the challenge and come play, show what you got n00b. Also come to the HighRollers BTA server, some of us play daily there as well. We do prefer experienced and better players so we do have a bit of challenge playing. You never improve by pawning a weak player. Myself, I would rather lose to a better player than just pawn n00bs. If you like 1:1 get on the FN ladder and pawn away.

Last edited:
S

simon`adebisi

lol you must be pro.

not.

Who are you? Nobody. I could probably beat you 1v1 on a server near you FROM USA. I will duel you and show how bad you are.

The old 1:1 n00b thing. Come play with us on our war or BTA server. We are there almost every night. You make the challenge and come play, show what you got n00b. Also come to the HighRollers BTA server, some of us play daily there as well. We do prefer experienced and better players so we do have a bit of challenge playing. You never improve by pawning a weak player. Myself, I would rather lose to a better player than just pawn n00bs. If you like 1:1 get on the FN ladder and pawn away.

1v1 isnt noob. I dont like BTA and FN ladder isnt active.

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
Who are you? Nobody. I could probably beat you 1v1 on a server near you FROM USA. I will duel you and show how bad you are.

I love when this kind of bragging begins. Always amusing how people consider it important or even worth mentioning that they could beat someone else in a video-/computergame.

Go ahead, I got my popcorn at hand. :)

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
I love when this kind of bragging begins. Always amusing how people consider it important or even worth mentioning that they could beat someone else in a video-/computergame.

Go ahead, I got my popcorn at hand. :)

I know, just like when someone says they can beat you in 1v1 basketball or football or pretty much anything.

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
1v1 isnt noob. I dont like BTA and FN ladder isnt active.

1:1 is not n00b, it's an extremely challenging game type that requires skill, speed, and the proper tactics. I was referring to your challenging other players and bragging like you do, that is very much n00b like.

The bottom line is that we all play our favorite game types more than the others. No player is master of all game types and no player knows every map in every game type like what is needed to master them. The best you can hope for, is to play your favorites in a competent manner and have fun chatting with the other players on vent.. That's one way to have fun and enjoy your game time online. Of course it always helps to do well and score high, but if that's the only reason you play, too bad for you..

Well, from your stats it looks like you have some skill or something else in order to gain 700 elo points in only 11 matches. I doubt they were 1:1 type matches you played to gain an average 64 ELO points per match.

http://ut3stats.beyondunreal.com/player181242480/

My question is what nics did you play as before this one?

Last edited:

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net

I already know how bad i am. But I am not a 1on1 player so duel results mean nothing at all to me.

The better question is who are you? If you were that good I am sure i would have heared of you.

Leo, I got those mouse settings from another source about 1-2 weeks after I installed UT3 for the first time and it's been great ever since.:)

Ye, same here. Wanted to post this earlier but that day the forums crapped out for some reason.

Shlomo

Jul 24, 2008
I know, just like when someone says they can beat you in 1v1 basketball or football or pretty much anything.

I think my ****ing head just exploded.

UT3 isn't supposed to be only played as a team game....

UT2004 was played for over a year in professional leagues as a 1v1 game.... not TDM or even CTF. And we all know Onslaught didn't either.