1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Why the low UT3 adoption?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by TehLlama, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Kyllian

Kyllian if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;

There's the problem. Pretty beats quality any day.

Also, each post you put up has an Edit button, no need to triple post

2. lucifur

lucifur 68.232.183.18:7777 Redeemer/Nali Server

I am new to this, I read an article that a guy said if you are not on face book you will be,... I am not, but ok, sorry bout the triple post, I had a conflict like I was changing my story if I edited too much, old I guess, or at least influenced by my previous generation "My way".

Any way I a few years ago went to a school back when computers were all "DOS" and straitened out the software to the way it could be used, that was then, these days I can't seem to find my butt with both hands, I guess I took a different path.

My first computer was a TRS80 color computer witch I still have with game cartridges.

16 K!! boosted it to 32 k!! boy that was a big day for me back then.

tried your location with UT2004 and it said unknown server? (using the edit option,... his post is above this one.) I assume he has game.

using the edit option "to bad those arnt your boobs!"

using the edit option, "Mary Christmas"

http://unclejayexplains.com/2009/12/20/uncle-jay-explains-year-in-review/

Using the edit option: Click slow to unwrap this gift

http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/cs_os.shtml

Shane.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  3. 1x.

1x. UT99 Instagib 'ladder' champion

Skipper done got scared .. [​IMG] .. more like >-Chicken_Chow_Mein-< [​IMG] >>muahahaha

4. KeithZG

KeithZG will forever be nostalgic

You're totally right! I want them to make it for my damn OS already! :p

Sorry, bitterness boiled over there for a moment and latched onto the lack of context; from what I've played of UT3 at friends' houses I find it quite enjoyable actually, but I gave up on rebooting my PC for specific games long ago once Wine got good enough for things like Deus Ex and Supreme Commander. So my only beef with UT3 is that despite having claimed otherwise beforehand, and despite having still given no rational explanation for why it isn't out yet, there is still no client for Linux or OSX (not that the OSX client would be of much use to me either, but you know).

5. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

Fair enough :)