Wosrt screenshot thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
DM-Cloudwars

DM-Cloudwars

dm-cloudwars_1.jpg

DM-[oNO!]MaidsChamber

I don't get this at all.....

DM-%5BoNO!%5DMaidsChaMber.jpg

DM-%5BoNO!%5DMaidsChaMber200.jpg

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yeah i remember i played it on a server once. They mostly played that kind of map. Large scaled map with Frame Rates that drops to 20.

Ironblayde

Director of Misanthropy
Feb 24, 2004
Manticore said:
Someone requested that I review this map just a few days ago. I really wonder why someone would ask for a review of someone else's lousy 2K3 map that's over three years old. I'm not going to bother.

To add to the thread, a couple of years ago I uploaded a new version of DM-RageArena to NC as a joke, which was an attempt to make a horrible map even worse. A still image doesn't really do it justice since it's loaded with very annoying dynamic lighting effects and every surface has texture panning enabled, but here it is (click for full size):

DM-R4G34R3N4][, featuring Super Huge Ghost Boots™ and lava on the ceiling (with a scary monster)!