1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wosrt screenshot thread

Discussion in 'Nali City' started by Bot_40, Jul 17, 2004.

1. [VaLkyR]Anubis

[VaLkyR]Anubis Foregone Destruction

Triple H's brother!:lol:

2. Ultimate_Weasel

Ultimate_Weasel Noes! My 30 posts! [/sarcasm]

3. [VaLkyR]Anubis

[VaLkyR]Anubis Foregone Destruction

I don't really think this map is about blood core or something else,I prefer it more to say this guy liked the color red too much.;)

4. GTD-Carthage

GTD-Carthage SPMA

Errr... random question because I've seen them pop up a lot here... exactly what is a "funnel" map?

5. PsyXandeR

PsyXandeR Member

It is big sraight hallway with lots of weapon... it is like AndAction or Thorns, crap maps.

6. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

[sarcasm]It's the "pinnacle" of ingenuity.[/sarcasm]

7. DeathoX 8

DeathoX 8 Beta Toaster

A funnel map is a spam map which basically is based on spawnkilling. Depending on the shape of the map all the Playerstarts are grouped together in one or more spots, placing a few weak weapons nearby, while there are better weapons (usually redeemers, in big quantities) far from the playerstarts. Who manages to escape from the spawnpoints and reach the goodies can then spawnkill happily until someone takes him down...

8. GTD-Carthage

GTD-Carthage SPMA

And I thought just spawnkill maps were bad - I can't believe somebody would "expound" on spawnkilling as a sub gametype. :p Now that's just plain weird.