UT3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[PHX]Big_Deal

Feb 13, 2008
Germany
www.phoenix-4ever.de
Hi Ben
First i wish you Happy X-Mas and a happy new year. In our Forum the players cry for Zound and a mapvotelimitter like we have in UT2Vote. So i thought its christmas time and you want make me a litte present? ;)
If you really dont want do nothing for UT3, there is a Coder who want port your zounds for UT3, but i know if you did it, it will work.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Compliments of the season to you also, and as far as UT3 is concerned, mmm... I dont know what I'm gonna do there.
Right now I hardly even switch my PC on and often even forget to check my email as I have gotten so involved with other things in life, like I'm setting up all my radio equipment at the moment as I'm thinking of going back on the ham bands again as I've been off for nearly 20 years now and fotunately I retained my licence (ZS5QM).
Regarding the porting etc, sorry but Zound and UT2Vote is what put us on the map and right now the source is out of bounds :)