Some insight...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
You know what girls dig ? Coders. Coders that are into modified hit detection systems. Coders that release stuff.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
geogob said:
XM29 has a range finder integrated if you want to use it for the moment.
Well i want like 1 bulk binos, for when i'm sniping so i don't have to use a 10x scope which is too difficult on most maps, except Kandahar.

a M82a1 Barrett and 2 mags is too heavy as it is, i can't carry a XM-29 as well. And you can't exactly snipe with a XM-29 out to ranges thats are like 200 - 300m

Last edited:

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
fantastic

geo, did you got the map i send you DM - POT something

a map very dark especialy for NV

and will you get to submit news before you release to big sites?

Corporal_Lib [BR]

Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)
Wide open areas, excellent for snipping whorage... a big shallow log used as a brigde, an strange river that CUTS (literally) a mountain, with killer sharks in it, 2 bangalots and an observation tower... I recall another TDM or EAS map for INF, dark as a vynnil disc, Jungle warfare or something... only played it with XM8!

Mappers, we need more dark maps for NVG excellence!

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
Corporal_Lib [BR] said:
Wide open areas, excellent for snipping whorage... a big shallow log used as a brigde, an strange river that CUTS (literally) a mountain, with killer sharks in it, 2 bangalots and an observation tower... I recall another TDM or EAS map for INF, dark as a vynnil disc, Jungle warfare or something... only played it with XM8!

Mappers, we need more dark maps for NVG excellence!

how do you know it!

basicaly a big countryside map very dark

what else the people ask for?