Some insight...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Well I just finished coding a draft version of the M583A1 parachute star cluster 40 mm nade. It's like a normal 40mm, but it explodes after some distance and becomes a nice parachute flare. It uses the Freon Flares from RoadToKandahar, to give you an idea what it looks like

should be nice for night maps too!

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Just a suggestion, make the flare REALLY bright! like the ones in the movie Platoon. Although they are actually Trip Parachute Flares. Can we have some of them too? They could be set up sorta like Claymores, taking like 8 secs to stick to a wall, then Alt Fire with your knife to run the wire.

Heres a pic of the parachute flare, if you can't make out the text, its:

CARTRIDGE 40MM
WHITE STAR
PARACHUTE
M583A1

And two of the Trip Flare holder. The text on it is:

FLARE SURFACE TRIP M4914
LOW93J016 - 002

Although i'm not sure about the M4914 bit its hard to make out.

Attachments

• 100_0588.JPG
    100_0588.JPG
    682.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_0595.JPG
    100_0595.JPG
    591.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_0596.JPG
    100_0596.JPG
    626.3 KB · Views: 21

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Yes! indeed. My masters thesis is going very well. I also had two good parties last weekend and I made quite some progress with that girl. No more details for you sir.

We also elected, in January, a progressive-conservative party, which doesn't mean anything since they are rather conservative and no progress is to be seen there.

M. Fenix

C:\Users>format /all [y/n?]_
Sep 3, 2005
See I told you someone (okay was wrong who) would call you on that, Woden :p

Mid, the love scene:
girl: just subclass and hardcode it fast
geo: baby, you bring the OOP to my functions :D

I agree geo on the progressive-conservative stupidity.