1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Some insight...

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by geogob, Sep 13, 2005.

1. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

RE: PMed!

2. geogob

On thing I REALLY liked about the INF 3.0 concept (first UT2004, then source) was the idea of doing not only single firearms, but do complete families. I think this goes very well along with the philosphy of Infiltration regarding loadouts and equipement. Flexibility is a good idea, but it requires possibility. There is no point of a flexible system where few choices can be made.

But then again, way wait for INF 3.0 and 'till the next ice age in hell to do this? :D

Attached Files:

3. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

Finally we come closer to the good :mad:

4. randomas

randomas New Member

I'm in love! :D :D :D

Need me to test the susat? :p

5. geogob

well i just remember I have a 80 Gb HD that I never ever used... with MDK 10 installed on it.

Now it's going to do something else then heat up my PC. I'll install UT/INF on it.
    That's going to confirm if the problem are with your settings or general :p

6. randomas

randomas New Member

AAAAaaargh ... oh alright then ... :lol:

P.s. if you havn't already got mdk up go with ubuntu (dapper drake should be beta usable by now) or suse (good things are being said about PCLinuxOS, but I don't know it), they make life a hell of a lot easier.

If you get stuck give us a holler!