Religious/Evolutionary Debate Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
bobtheking said:
it was a completely idiotic statement in the first place, the girl with fused legs would not have left any different of a skeleton (ie fossil) than a normal human.
now lets talk about the 1 in a billion chance of being born with fused legs and then being dug out in 100 000 years. Might as well try to win the lottery 6 times in a row.

Last edited:

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Mxtrmntr said:
'tis a weird thread, considering it's quite obviously Ra/Arr, mighty god of the Egyptians and pirates, who created pretty much everything. Yo-ho-ho and a canopic jar of rum!

Long time, no Ra!
Are you back for good this time? ;)

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
Frostblood said:
Long time, no Ra!
Are you back for good this time? ;)

I'm not sure, oh fellow highpriest :p
I've been looking through the forums quite often during the last year even though I didn't post anything, actually. I might start posting again every now and then. Or maybe not. Anyway, this thread definitely needed a bit of Ra/Arrism :eek:

Last edited:

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
Very well, o humble servant of the mighty one. My SASRC cell is ready for action.

Nightblade is a tad dormant, mainly due to uni having diverted such a lot of team members.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Mxtrmntr said:
I'm not sure, oh fellow highpriest :p
I've been looking through the forums quite often during the last year even though I didn't post anything, actually. I might start posting again every now and then. Or maybe not. Anyway, this thread definitely needed a bit of Ra/Arrism :eek:
Step one would be to put red fist on your ignore list as I did eons ago. It’s like those children in the car next to you making funny faces just because they want attention and are desperately trying to invoke some sort of response to denote you’ve noticed their puny existence on this planet.

The second step would be to say god exists and people who believe in evolution are nuts, then strap yourself in and prepare for the ride.

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
QUALTHWAR said:
Step one would be to put red fist on your ignore list as I did eons ago. It’s like those children in the car next to you making funny faces just because they want attention and are desperately trying to invoke some sort of response to denote you’ve noticed their puny existence on this planet.

The second step would be to say god exists and people who believe in evolution are nuts, then strap yourself in and prepare for the ride.

Oh, go fart.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
and the fact that he added me to his ignore list shows intolerance.
I made an exceptionaly assinene anti gay fagy stament of wich yes,I was making faces,but such slight post wich was so blatently antigay and if found the one who has little tolerance to any disagreement.
either his way or the highway
wich shows that he himself with all his degrees,don't make you smart.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
ReD_Fist said:
and the fact that he added me to his ignore list shows intolerance.
I made an exceptionaly assinene anti gay fagy stament of wich yes,I was making faces,but such slight post wich was so blatently antigay and if found the one who has little tolerance to any disagreement.
either his way or the highway
wich shows that he himself with all his degrees,don't make you smart.

actually putting you on ignore makes him a very smart man... smarter than you'll ever be. You'll bitch about this because this clearly goes over your horizon like so many other things that your feeble mind just can't grasp,ofcourse this will trigger your "rediculas"-defense strategy once more. Qualth won't see your ****ty temper tantrum and that's why he's a happier man.

Last edited:

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
Red Fist, your ignore status has nothing to do with your right wing tendencies. There are other people here with similar beliefs whom I've not once been tempted to put on my list, simply because they're not so dumb and can make themselves understood.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Balton said:
actually putting you on ignore makes him a very smart man... smarter than you'll ever be. You'll bitch about this because this clearly goes over your horizon like so many other things that your feeble mind just can't grasp,ofcourse this will trigger your "rediculas"-defense strategy once more. Qualth won't see your ****ty temper tantrum and that's why he's a happier man.

Except when we quote said temper tantrum. :)

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Man oh man,

the superior beings are here !
All rise !..................................................salute
balton
and quath

they are the picture of perfection you know.

It is very obvious,putting people on ignore for any reason other than silly spam,shows how insecure they are.
Just keep calling me names,and the dumber I keep getting around here,the smarter they will be.

horizen LOL ....................

Last edited:

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
ReD_Fist said:
Man oh man,

All hale..................................................salute
balton
and quath

It is very obvious,putting people on ignore for any reason other than silly spam,shows how insecure they are.
Just keep calling me names,and the dumber I keep getting around here,the smarter they will be.

If someone can't help but feel annoyed by someone else, for whatever reason, the most sensible course of action, one could argue, is to put the person in question on ignore, rather than allow themselves to be wound up till the point at which they feel compelled to do something stupid.

Personally, i feel ignore is less usefull than that, and that it's easier just to actually ignore people like that.
But different things work for different people.

bobtheking

Monkey in a bucket
Dec 1, 2001
dx*dp >= h/4pi
Visit site
ReD_Fist said:
Man oh man,

All rise !..................................................salute
balton
and quath

fascinating how this directly correlates with the entire religious view of evolution/creationism: all ideas no matter how ****ing stupid deserve equal time.