1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Manticore, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

The bar is set too high.

2. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

Right. We're like the fantastic four. But a very depraved, perverted, degerate version.

DnB can be the thing. Because he's tall and stuff. Obviously I am mister Fantastic. And you and Balton can fight for who'll be the blowtorch dude and the one who goes into the kitchen and makes sandwiches.

3. Manticore

Welcome to BUF OT!

4. NeoNite

But we need some room for Hunter, RevbillyG and Evilgrins. How do they fit in? Who's doctor Doom and so on...

5. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

Incredibles 2 - 7/10

Very much enjoyed this movie. I guess, being older it didn't enjoy it as much as the first one. I thought it took itself too seriously but there were some very funny moments that I as a parent could laugh at and relate to.

Manticore likes this.
  6. Hunter

Justice League 5/10

I don't know if its just me or not but I can't get in to the latest DC movies (Batman Vs Superman incl.) they just don't seem to be written very well and Bruce running around without his mask on is something I would never see him doing when around others.

There was also no explanation on what happened to the Cubes after they were split again, etc.

7. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

8. cUnNiNg_StUnTs

cUnNiNg_StUnTs Member

Tomb Raider - 7 /10
    It was definitely truer to the game then the Angelina ones were!

9. Hunter

Does it need to be true to the games? Or just the story?

10. NeoNite

It doesn't need to be. As long as it doesn't get ridiculous.. which in most cases in does...

11. evilgrins

evilgrins God of Fudge

I saw 3 the other day: The Meg, Equalizer 2, and Mission Impossible Fallout. Loved them all, though the last was the best.

The Meg was of interest to me as I'd read the novels years ago, there's 2. Seems like they combined the two books into this 1 film.
    Wait... what?

I am Doom!

12. Manticore

Hacksaw Ridge-9/10

The first time I saw this movie I watched it on a small screen on some person's seat back on an overseas plane flight. It always deserved to be seen on a decent screen and in Blu-ray the camera work and production values really shine. The acting from a great cast is brilliant, incredible.........

..... a true story; a real hero.