Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Always Neonite...................... and Balton, and dotnetbeast.

Right. We're like the fantastic four. But a very depraved, perverted, degerate version.

DnB can be the thing. Because he's tall and stuff. Obviously I am mister Fantastic. And you and Balton can fight for who'll be the blowtorch dude and the one who goes into the kitchen and makes sandwiches.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Right. We're like the fantastic four. But a very depraved, perverted, degerate version.

DnB can be the thing. Because he's tall and stuff. Obviously I am mister Fantastic. And you and Balton can fight for who'll be the blowtorch dude and the one who goes into the kitchen and makes sandwiches.
Welcome to BUF OT!

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Incredibles 2 - 7/10

Very much enjoyed this movie. I guess, being older it didn't enjoy it as much as the first one. I thought it took itself too seriously but there were some very funny moments that I as a parent could laugh at and relate to.

Reactions: Manticore

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Justice League 5/10

I don't know if its just me or not but I can't get in to the latest DC movies (Batman Vs Superman incl.) they just don't seem to be written very well and Bruce running around without his mask on is something I would never see him doing when around others.

There was also no explanation on what happened to the Cubes after they were split again, etc.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
I saw 3 the other day: The Meg, Equalizer 2, and Mission Impossible Fallout. Loved them all, though the last was the best.

The Meg was of interest to me as I'd read the novels years ago, there's 2. Seems like they combined the two books into this 1 film.
But we need some room for Hunter, RevbillyG and Evilgrins. How do they fit in? Who's doctor Doom and so on...
Wait... what?

I am Doom!

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Hacksaw Ridge-9/10

The first time I saw this movie I watched it on a small screen on some person's seat back on an overseas plane flight. It always deserved to be seen on a decent screen and in Blu-ray the camera work and production values really shine. The acting from a great cast is brilliant, incredible.........

..... a true story; a real hero.

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Inferno-6/10

Probably the weakest of all the Robert Langdon films. It's well shot and well acted but.....

..... the story is very changed from the book and really soft-pedals on the Dante lore around The Divine Comedy which is the backbone of the story in the book........

................ pretty weak and disappointing really.

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Ready Player One-9/10

I can't remember what I gave this flick when I first saw it in 3D at the cinema but it's just as entertaining and visually stunning in 2D Bluray. A great adventure film with message.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Home Alone and Stoned versus Predator - 6/10
A sequel to the not very-well received Home Alone and Stoned which saw Kevin become a drug addict that finally had it and wants revenge against thieves in a bloody way...

This time, it's Predator. Kevin enjoys his last joint, the pot-smoking sad bastard when he hears a noise.

He runs upstairs with a pistol, thinking it's fucking thieves again, then he sees a sillhouette of someone and he thinks he's losing it thanks to all the WEED.

Well...the Predator smashes window and runs away and confused Kevin goes searching for answers...

Pretty weird they're getting with those sequels huh?

One of the good things I enjoyed is how old Harry is severed in half by the Predator disk. That has to be one of the best scenes ever.

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
A few movies watched in hotel rooms while we are here in Vietnam (thank you Fox Movies):

Black Panther-10/10

Saw it at the cinema and a have seen it twice again now. Great story.

Terminator: Genesys-5/10

Action.... Arnie........... what more can you say?

Third Person-2/10

This story made little to no sense.

Last edited: