1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Manticore, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

I watched that once, it was a bit of an odd movie but not too bad. I can stomach slower pacing, kinda tired of all the fast stuff that sometimes you have to pause and wonder about.

I mean seriously some stuff is like..hyperactive or something.

2. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Stay happy.

3. Manticore

The Dark Tower-3/10

I don't know anything about the original novel(s) but this film was largely incomprehensible and pretty illogical. The music was good..........

4. Manticore

That Sugar Film-?/10

A documentary on what sugar does to the human body, the effects on diet and the way that society and culture are being manipulated by food manufacturers for commercial gain with no thought given to the long-term effects of the overuse of sugar.

It's a film about addiction and it's impacts and manipulation; enough to turn you off sugar for life.

5. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

^you can't be turned off from sugar for life. It is an essential nutrient, basically brain fuel.
    You should be turned off from processed food and bad eating habits.

Annihilation , I love Natalie Portman. I don't like this movies. I like movies that are ambigious and force you to make up your mind. Those movies usually contain an internal logic that allows you to decide on the internal rules of what you've seen. Without spoilering too much, this movie is ambiguous but fails to supply enough meat for a few theories. It's like the five most important minutes of the story were cut. Maybe there'll be a second one(since this is based on a book triology) that will clarify the first one.

6. Manticore

It's the sugars that are in most processed foods that are the problem.

Sugars are, of themselves, not the problem. The problem is that, if you read the labels on packaged foods, there is an amount of sugar in all of them.

Food manufacturers, have been pushing the safety of added sugar to processed foods for decades. It has become a problem of addiction and the calories delivered by the sugars in processed foods are not the same as the calories you get from say, fresh produce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar

Stay off processed foods and go for fresh produce.

7. Manticore

Faster-6.5 /10

A revenge film with some style and some plot twists and some great looking cars. That being said the film is a bit flat...........

8. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

It should've been called flaster instead ?

9. Manticore

Mary Magdelene-6/10

A good film in the sense that the characters were well played. The music was good.

However, in my opinion:

....... the movie stuck to much to the script of the original Bible. It hinted at the other historical material and circumstances around these characters but never did any thing more than take a superficial plug at that material.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  10. Manticore

Ready Player One (3D)-9/10

I couldn't find a lot wrong with this film for what it was. A visually stunning film that I found kept me captivated for the full two hours.

11. gopostal

gopostal Active Member

Just got back from Ready Player One too. Don't expect anything but an adrenaline thrill ride with plot holes the size of trucks. Instead go knowing that as a fellow geek (nerd, whatev, you still fam) you will get more of the inside jokes than anyone in your aisle. It's worth the go-see.

12. tomcat ha

tomcat ha Well-Known Member

i dont watch movies much but recently ive arranged a thing with a friend that we will have a movie night once a month.
    We watched:
    Black sunday a cool classic italian horror movie
    Tango & cash heard about it loads never watched it though, super enjoyable action movie one of the best ive seen.
    Braindead, years overdue finally watched it great movie gorecomedy. I want to see a tv series featuring the priest.

13. Manticore

The H8ful Eight-8/10

It was sort of unexpected, for Tarantino.

A homage to Sam Peckinpah........ with some comic moments.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  14. Manticore

Avengers: Infinity War (3D)-8/10

It's Marvel. It's big and spectacular. It also has incredible spoilers and it's very long. Despite the fact that it's so long the pacing was excellent, I didn't notice the time passing.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  15. cUnNiNg_StUnTs

cUnNiNg_StUnTs Member

Avengers Infinity War - 9 / 10

Yes there are reasons to rate it lower but we don't know everything that is coming in the next movies. Plus we saw things in the movie that could change what happened.

16. Manticore

Sherpa-?/10

Documentary on the 2014 disaster on Mount Everest that killed 16 Sherpa. The film-makers might have gone to Everest to film a documentary about something else but this is the story they got; as tragic as it is.

Stunning cinematography of the Himalayas.

17. Manticore

Deadpool-9/10

I've seen it before and thought I would see it again before Deadpool 2 opens here this week. It's Marvel, it's great entertainment.

18. Leo(T.C.K.)

SpaceBalls-umm... 6/10 at least? Maybe 7
    Yes the 1987 movie. Might have seen bits of it long ago but never watched it whole, until now.

There are still talks about a sequel, I hope Mel Brooks won't blow it. Because this one had some really good bits and that song was good too.

Unlike that crap animated series that I just got to know about - avoid that at all costs, only few episodes are good, the rest is too obvious low quality cringe worthy BS. And it doesn't have Bull Plimen, I mean Bill Pullman in it either.

But I'm not surprised why he didn't appear in that stiff-animated cringe BS.

So...given that mel brooks was responsible for most of that series, I'm afraid that the new movie if it comes out, will blow.

But I hope I'm wrong.

19. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

Mel Brooks is dead. Maybe Adam F. Goldberg gets Spaceballs 2 going.

oh btw., I saw Black Panther and I'd give this movie a very low rating. Can't think of a single reason why anyone liked that movie(except PC-drones fapping off to the movie ofcourse)

20. Leo(T.C.K.)

Hold on, what? That must have missed me. He's dead? When did that happen?