It lives...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
FYI!

FastCap is on my server, UTBP has been 4 added, maps are fixed and around 25 new maps have been added (thanks go to Oskeno for finding them all!). :)

Actually there may still be 1 or 2 maps that have overwritten textures, if you run into one please let me know, thanks.

Last edited:

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
You missed some great games tonight Sparky, Maest! 3v4 - 4v4 late into the night! Thanks to all who showed up!

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
You missed some great games tonight Sparky, Maest! 3v4 - 4v4 late into the night! Thanks to all who showed up!

ARGGGHGHGHGHGH :eek:

Maybe tonight. :sniper:

Who was on? OSK, RIP, Soul are ones I assume. Dagger?
WHO ELSE DAMMIT!? NEBEL? DR FUNK? MOTION MAN? DARKWENCH? ELCOHAULIC? CARNAGE????? :lol:

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
ARGGGHGHGHGHGH :eek:

Maybe tonight. :sniper:

Who was on? OSK, RIP, Soul are ones I assume. Dagger?
WHO ELSE DAMMIT!? NEBEL? DR FUNK? MOTION MAN? DARKWENCH? ELCOHAULIC? CARNAGE????? :lol:

LOL! I wish..... it would be so great to see any one of them again. Osk was teaching Sam how to RJ, then Dagger and Rah popped in, so I made the jump as well. :) Then Shat came! Then Soul! Had many newbies drop in and leave after a game or two as well. I hope I'm not forgetting someone. :eek: I still haven't had my coffee yet this morning.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
I will be away for XMas from Wed-Sun this week. I might be available tonight and tomorrow to frag if you guys are around.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
I had to upload this 3 times today but I recorded this last night from a game on Saturday I think.

A bit better than the first one.
[M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4c-z21ovjk[/M]

oskeno

Nov 12, 2014
I had to upload this 3 times today but I recorded this last night from a game on Saturday I think.

A bit better than the first one.
[M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4c-z21ovjk[/M]

We should have won that!! :) WTB rematch!! lol

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
You were on top of your game as usual in that match but Rip kept getting our flag back when we needed it most. I'd have to give him MVP for that one :D

Thanks for taking that Sparky! It was a glorious watch while I feasted. Soul's improving every day it seems like, getting close to his former glory! lol - it did seem like a switch flipped in me when they capped 6, but I felt pretty useless watching from your perspective. ;-) You always saving me from my failures, and Osk always one step ahead! He's really got it down how to make me easy prey, being the right distance, height advantage, and knocking me around with sniper and rockets so I can't get my combos off. He does this SUPERBLY. :-( He knows how heavily I rely on Shock, it's my crutch. I recently picked up on how useful rockets can be for me against him though, and I still have room for improvement there.... it was enlightening getting your PoV. Have to say, it felt good to see I'm not the only one rendered helpless before his sniping without luck on my side hehe. But you can still somehow go toe to toe with him! You can make your own luck, and you did that well, I took some notes. :)

About your video capture, it was good enough, but it can get a lot better! Assume you're using OBS? If so you need to increase the bitrate more so it's clearer during motion sequences, make sure the quality is at 10 (max), and tell it NOT to downsize the output to 720. :)

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Thanks for taking that Sparky! It was a glorious watch while I feasted. Soul's improving every day it seems like, getting close to his former glory! lol - it did seem like a switch flipped in me when they capped 6, but I felt pretty useless watching from your perspective. ;-) You always saving me from my failures, and Osk always one step ahead! He's really got it down how to make me easy prey, being the right distance, height advantage, and knocking me around with sniper and rockets so I can't get my combos off. He does this SUPERBLY. :-( He knows how heavily I rely on Shock, it's my crutch. I recently picked up on how useful rockets can be for me against him though, and I still have room for improvement there.... it was enlightening getting your PoV. Have to say, it felt good to see I'm not the only one rendered helpless before his sniping without luck on my side hehe. But you can still somehow go toe to toe with him! You can make your own luck, and you did that well, I took some notes. :)

About your video capture, it was good enough, but it can get a lot better! Assume you're using OBS? If so you need to increase the bitrate more so it's clearer during motion sequences, make sure the quality is at 10 (max), and tell it NOT to downsize the output to 720. :)

I saw a few glimpses of soul's speed this weekend. He was always one of the faster runners when he was on. I saw some of that this weekend. My sniping and shocks allow me to hold my own for a while but right now I feel most comfortable attacking the flag. RJing sparky is a happy sparky.

re: video - Still wasn't OBS. I used FRAPS to record the demo. Got a nice 39gb folder of files lol. Used LightWorks from there to get a single file.

I tinkered with OBS settings earlier and I may try it out tonight. I'm going to hop on and play since it's the last day I'll be able to for the next 4-5.

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
One of my better games

[M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWVxHmoCHi8[/M]

Gaaaaaaah one of my worst. :p T'was not my night, but that was truly........ shit, I'm going to take that rifle away from you and beat you to death with it one of these days. :mad:

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Osk that was pretty good.

Rip, you focused too much on him and not the flag. I've had those moments in console FPS games online. Start going after one guy because they seem to have your number. Never ends well. Stick with the objective :p