Hybrid Tournament (Screenshots + Info)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Radiosity said:
Boogs - possibly :) The 'other' melee weapon is making a triumphant return as well for some bloody gibbage at close range........

:D :D :D

Lookit me! I'm LEATHERFACE!!!
lface.gif

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
Beautiful stinger model, but please work on the skin (I see it's a WIP). At the moment it looks very "flat" and uninspired...decorate it with some logos or other colors and patterns :)

dude2425

Apr 29, 2005
Da Spadger said:
Tis' like sex in a box. A box i say! A box!
Been there, done that. I believe it was the second time somebody had ever came into that hospital with their willie stuck in a floppy drive. It was the first who had actually understood what the manual meant though.

Glad to hear your planning a reincarnation of the chainsaw though. I'd love to see you'r duel enforcers. I kidna like the look of the UC2 ones, hope to see what youve got though before I start complaining.

Steyr

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 1, 2005
On the internets
is there a small chance that we might see UC2 melee weapons as well?
I wish I had an xbox.

vickissv3

Apr 11, 2005
for the flak cannon , it would be cool if it was just left the same as the one available now , just with the new UC2/UT04 look

Skrilax

May 13, 2005
Great cant wait to test them:D
i don have uc 2, so i dont know how it feels like to have a uc2 rocket launcher
btw nice work with the ripjack(or ripper) i like it!!! :lol:

Steelixx

The SDT clan leader
Nov 4, 2004
C:\UT2004\System
sdtclan.cjb.net
I think u should use some fantasy in the Canister gun. And instead of making a weapon that houses all the weapons to a weapon that combinates all the powers of the weapons: A sticky spidermine that explodes in bio sludge or something else up 2 u :)

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
It should also be noted that the Dispersion Pistol is in UC2 under the name of "Nahkti Scorpions" or something like that... Look at the model, it's the Unreal 2 DP!

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Radeon285 said:
we should use this mod on FragBU when its done. that would be interesting....

They require beta testing , they need balancement. If they are well balanced , people will like them at FragBU

Bha anyway , Raffi and his hax... :rolleyes: