Hybrid Tournament (Screenshots + Info)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
I always have a gripe with Chaintech's products (no offense, 'niGTion)... Their motherboards always fail, heat too quickly, don't work well with all distros of Linux, their video cards are huge, fans are WAYYY too loud, and die in less time than other cards, and don't achieve the same FPS as other video card designers.....

*AHEM*

So, yeah, um, back to topic: I honestly think that Olga is right; Hybrid Tournament should have the tarydium crystal shot thing.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
neilthecellist said:
I always have a gripe with Chaintech's products (no offense, 'niGTion)... Their motherboards always fail, heat too quickly, don't work well with all distros of Linux, their video cards are huge, fans are WAYYY too loud, and die in less time than other cards, and don't achieve the same FPS as other video card designers.....
You're calling millions of cards and motherboards faulty because of a sample of maybe 1 or 2 that you might have had? My card has worked perfectly since I've had it, and as for fan well my PSU's 2 fans completely drown out any sound that the tiny thing on my 6600gt might produce. Hell, even my hard drive is louder than it.

So for me, at least, Chaintech is :tup: Sorry if you've had problems with them in the past.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Still working on it... in essense. Just not working on it in reality. Currently very very bored of 2K4 and, really, gaming in general. Enthusiasm for modding is even worse, currently sitting at around -50, despite having a decent new hard disk and graphics card now. I've just burned myself out by doing too much stuff mod-wise, gotta get back into the groove and the only way to do that is to take a break.

So far it's been about a month and a half since I last touched the game for any length of time, and I also haven't touched Max or Photoshop in that time (apart from some avs and sigs and stuff). What the hell, winter's on it's way so I'll be more inclined to sit in the warm and mod again :)

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Yeah.... all I have is mech sample 10, but that rocks out. :) You've got enough talent to make a whole game on your own, which is pretty damn cool.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Thankee all :)

CyMek - that track is called Ligaya, by Gouryella (the Yoji Biomehanika remix). Very kickin' indeed :D

Olga - Tarydium is ingame with effects and such already ;) Lots of tweaking and stuff to do before I think of posting screens of anything yet though.

Morph - thanks dude. And I drop by IRC now and then, just that nobody ever seems to be there...

Sexy Harpy - Chainsaw is 50/50, haven't really decided whether to add it or not. It'll probably be something a little more up to date if I do though.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
New to the thread, but looking forward to the new toys.

Your Ripjack kicks power-core ass:rockon:

Will your Flak Cannon have a better flak-grenade trajectory than UC2? That was beyond crap...