BuF Favorites: UT2004 Skins & Models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
In britain in a small town.
The new team snake eyes skin pack has them, FreekboyG's necris skins have them (R.I.P freekboyg), The standard skins have them, ECE have them, so do the CBP2 skins and the new Johnny Magnum skins do as well. The 4 team skins are needed for CTF4 and TDM4.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
n00bkillin said:
The new team snake eyes skin pack has them, FreekboyG's necris skins have them (R.I.P freekboyg), The standard skins have them, ECE have them, so do the CBP2 skins and the new Johnny Magnum skins do as well. The 4 team skins are needed for CTF4 and TDM4.
Don't forget BR4. And our other, eh, "unannounced" gametypes currently in dev.

JarJarBinks1234

Nov 8, 2004
Ive got a question, for the BuF skinpack, on the Romubuf skin... or one of those... they are shown without a little sholder belt, but in a game, i see one, but its white... is this some kinda... mistake? or... somethin??

tdwkillgasm

[[Iillegal userR]]]
Jun 5, 2003
uk
Visit site
i have a problem with lots of models, i install them and theyre available to use, but the bots NEVER use them! ive tried re-installing ut and it makes no difference

examples include the kaolyn and sledgeII models

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
tdwkillgasm said:
i have a problem with lots of models, i install them and theyre available to use, but the bots NEVER use them! ive tried re-installing ut and it makes no difference

examples include the kaolyn and sledgeII models

In the screen where you set up the bots set them to "Use custom bot roster"
A new tab will appear and you can select the bots you want to use there.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
@ tdwkillgasm do you mean offline in single player by any chance? In that case if you're trying to add them to your team roster you can only do this with the 'human' species, i.e., merc, hellion, egypt, night - I think that's all of them. If that's not what you meant then by all means give Symbolikal's suggestion a try :2thumb:

Probably down to the botuse=X entry in the .upl (or lack of it) ;)

Last edited:

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Radiosity said:
My favourite model from 2K3, redone and given an extra (new) default skin:)

pic2_id364.jpg

Download MaryGold

And a custom skin I rather like:

pic2_id1693.jpg

I don't like the black one, but the white one is real nice :tup:

Download Black & White

I use the white one too, the black one I use for a little 'coustom-made gametype' I call'hunting fest' that I just made with the raptor, CATs, bugs bunny and many other furry models, I just put them as bots on very outdoor maps on mutant/Onsalught without vehicles gametype, become the mutant on the mutant ones and 'hunt' them down.

Felina would be good if the white one is pure white all around, but sadly is not and dosen't look very 'wild' like her counterparts.

Last edited:

Pixel_Hunter

Futuria
Mar 31, 2005
www.Freewebs.com
Futuria

I think the only model you need on their is FUTURIA! yah, i know right now the version thats on skin city doesn't have team skins, but i'm submitting a new version of it with team skins shortly!