BuF Favorites: UT2004 Skins & Models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pixel_Hunter

Futuria
Mar 31, 2005
www.Freewebs.com
56k...

Yah, i know what you mean, i have 56k too...*the main reason why my skins are always really small...*

ANYWAY, Futuria has finally been realeased on SkinCity with the team color support! Yay! Download Here

pic2_id2118.jpg

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
There is the same thread (jus` much less replies *g*)here *g*, I`m to lazy to write the whole part again :)

But Leena definitaly rocks :)

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
The only thing I don't like in U2Soldier packs is the fact that they have quite informative names, and at the same time, they have BotUse set to 3. Playing against such named bots spoils the whole game atmosphere. This ended on me making two upls. On with BotUse=3 and bot's names from UT'99 single and the second which is being hidden from menus and BotUse set 0, with orignial names.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Another exciting development on SkinCity where's we're working on implementing a skin/model reviews section here. It's only begun and some things might need to be ironed out or developed upon but anyone wanting to make suggestions or comment can do so here. It'd be good to get you ppl's opinions and thoughts on what we're doing. Thanks :2thumb:

Last edited:

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
tdwkillgasm said:
i have a problem with lots of models, i install them and theyre available to use, but the bots NEVER use them! ive tried re-installing ut and it makes no difference

examples include the kaolyn and sledgeII models

I know I am way late for you, but it has to do with the UPL files. There is a "bot use" option that you can change from 0-4, 4 making them used as much as possible. Or so i have read, works for me though.

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Dark Pulse said:
Extra models and skins don't work in the demo. If you want to get that sort of stuff, you must buy the full game.
Actually, you CAN get some custom "UT 2003" skins and models (maybe newer ones, too?) to work in the original "UT 2004" demo (dunno about the newer one, though...maybe you can :hmm:).

It's even possible to take all the stock characters from "UT 2003" and put them in that same demo (albeit with some editing and junk)!:
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=350308

Me and my Dad have done it ourselves, so I can vouch for all that I'm saying here. :)