BuF Favorites: UT2004 Skins & Models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
In britain in a small town.
CTF4 is out! That means people who care will and must do 4 team skins. I put that in skincity but it has had nearly no response. someone do the skins for gold and green in the skins and models thread.

Last edited:

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
FIXED VERSION!!!!!!!!

33505_1.jpg

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Renegade Retard said:
Team skins - as in Red and Blue.
Yes I know what you mean, and no there isnt... there is a lot of great other skins though. :)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Try to post the really good stuff. No skins or models without teamskin support. No invisible or really craptastic skins, unless they're pure comedy value (and even then, make sure it's worth it ).

Though they do look decent.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Oh srry didnt see that :shy:

But ya just cause they dont have Team Skins doesnt mean you have to hate them lol :lol: there really good. :)

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
What makes those skaarj models cool Ren is they can be used more for invasion replacements than actual player models... therefore no TC's necessary.

Although I wouldn't call these skins overly impressive as all he did was copy/paste from others and do some color changes. You can totally see the U2 soldier model pieces on that "mecha-skaarj" in the screenshot. :lol:

Last edited:

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Soldiers

Models im currently useing. :)

Attachments

• soldiers.jpg
    soldiers.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 159