BuF Favorites: UT2004 Skins & Models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Darth_Chaos said:
First again I suggest you get everything of EE's and Klasnic's. Next I say that after about 3 1/2 hours I have downloaded and installed all characters mentioned here. My Ut2k4 folder size is now 14.8 gb. There also a lot of mods and maps so its not all skins though there is a lot. Oh and I have slept at all.And its 6 in the morning. And my head hurts. Thank you.

You must tell me how many gigs has your HDD. I consumed 8 GB with UT. And I have 14 more from other games.

Coming back to topic, Leela model is great and also Liandri Angel. Another good one is the Protoss.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Same author by the looks of it BooGiTy. If you click the model author Tof/Papillon on Polycount, the two models are listed together and the email address is the same for both :2thumb:

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
I got the new Lucifer installed, and I have to say he is a big improvement over the old one. The older version stood a bit taller and looked a little more menacing, but that was a problem. He was so tall that you actually had to shoot him in the chest to get a headshot, and any shot above his chest would go right through him (no damage). It was very frustrating.

ANYWAY, the new Lucifer rocks, although he does look like he is slouching a little. Small price to pay for correct hit detection. ;)

The space bunny is cool too. Keep 'em comin! :D

Oh, what ever happened to Beatrice??? Someone should e-mail that author and see if he will update her for 2K4....

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Shouldn't the (semi)official BuF-skinpack be added as well.
I saw it was released at Skincity ...