BuF Favorites: UT2004 Skins & Models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
My favourite model from 2K3, redone and given an extra (new) default skin:)

pic2_id364.jpg

Download MaryGold

And a custom skin I rather like:

pic2_id1693.jpg

I don't like the black one, but the white one is real nice :tup:

Download Black & White

Last edited:

Lise

Being a girl makes you kick more arse.
Mar 16, 2004
Goddamn mother****ing Nikki, you fools. Best female skin evaire.

Emmet Otter

I miss XMP :(
May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
Sorry about that guys. I just assumed that people knew this since its kinda old and all. But anyways, its Here. I may get around to setting the team colors to work properly in the game settings instead of having to choose the team color through the chracter menu. And I may re-touch up the overall skin. Enjoy and give me feedback if you want cause its been a while since ive gotten any:)

Last edited:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
The Lawdogs-characters do have teamskins or rather teamhats (a red/blue hat for the red/blue team) ...
Unfortunately the server needs to have the hat-mutator (included in the package) running.
The hat-mutator allows you to shoot the hats of the characters.

At least that's what was said at the Atari-forum :
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=384243

// -- edit --
See attached example

Attachments

• lawdogs.jpg
    lawdogs.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

anterobs

Fast and Furious
Mar 5, 2001
Porto Alegre - RS
www.geocities.com
My favorite skin I`ve done myself :) , re-coloring the original and adding faces (me ;) and T-800).
Half are re-color, and the other half are the same with a shader effect.

Since I`m an offlline (dialup) guy you won`t see me around wearing them...

Here is a picture if you feel curious...

Last edited:

Krynis

Space Punk
Jul 21, 2004
Hey i was just wondering if some one could do me the favour of zipping these(meaning the ones in the first post) all up into one file and putting it on some space or we can talk about finding some space for it i want to put them on my site and i want them all ;)