BuF Favorites: UT2004 Skins & Models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
Can we post models of kickass vehicles to be used ingame too or is that verboten?
If so, I'll de-rezz this post. Otherwise, I think this model is quite corking and should be seen/driven

Main-Dark3DCar.jpg

Dark3d car for UT2k4

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
That thing is sweet but looks like a pain in the fadoozle to headhot! Kinda like the old nali warcows... you could eventually do it easy but it took a while to find the right aim-point. :)

After seeing oine of these in the Pic o' the Day the other night I downloaded these and tried em out. They are purty fookin' nice. :) The TC's are the best part. Love it when people take the time to actually make a DESIGN out of them then just slapping color on parts of the skin.

Unreal2 SOldiers modelpack at ut2004hq

I'd also like to throw this one out there at ya's.
My personal fav skin from 2k3 (which is compatible with 2k4)

Nicholas by Ztigmata at Skincity

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
To answer some of the questions Scumgrief ,
Kabuki is with team-colors and full vehicle-support .
Screenshot

And there should be no problem with Nicholas.All models from UT2003 are included in UT2004.Skins for the "old" models like Nicholas for the human male are working fine .

{LM}MæHEM

May 24, 2004
Kabuki rules!

Try a 1-on-1 with a Kabuki bot on adept or higher on dm-1-on-1-Samurai, or dm-1-on-1 Spirit, (I also love using quad jumps for this) and let the Nippon Galfodo! (obscure samurai showdown 2 reference). This is crazy fun... there should be a Kabuki/samurai-esque arena mod or something...

anyways, good idea to start this thread!

peace.
[lm]mæHEM

Krynis

Space Punk
Jul 21, 2004
Sorry i posted assuming you knew i would ask permission before pubicly linking mostly i want them for personal use but i do intend to ask the authors before any public distribution.

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
Here's a pretty nifty model over at skincity:

Kouryuu, for people who dig on Gundam-lookin' mechaghidragodzilla critters

TC available, seems to play and look good so far.

pic2_id417.jpg

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Can we have an explanation to change the default skin for online play on the front per chance, i know it can only be changed to one of three o so characters but i can't remember how to do it and people always start threads about it just as the old explanation falls out the bottom of the archive!

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
BoogityBoy,

I downloaded the U2 skins. Pretty nice looking. Only problem is, the animations don't work online (kept getting an error when trying to join a server). I just deleted the animations file, and all is fine.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Just thought you might wanna' know that the Cyberpunk model though one of my favs doesn't have the vehicle animation in it for 2k4. I downloaded the 2k3 and 2k4 versions and they were the same :(