[bma] Recruitment Drive!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Haha, it took me so long to convince Wikkan as to the benefits. Where as most were Jewish-Christians, so to speak, Wik was a gentile -- a long damn fight, but a convert =).

Yeah, we were all lost newbies once... kinda makes me reminisce to the times when I feared Mr. T and Snakeye.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

*ahem*

just something I cooked up in about an hour. Still have to do the face...
BMA.jpg

and BM, here is your logo. Its the best I could do with what you supplied me with I probably can get rid of some of that whiteness though...

BMAlogo.gif

Nice art Darkliege :)

I have always attempted to help newbies on servers when I can. Usually, they are just being flamed, and stuff. I know it is really easy to get frustrated when somebody asks the same question that you have heard over and over again, but maybe they don't frequent forums. It is these kind of people I want to convert. Hell, alot of people don't know INF has a site!

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
With the help of a bunch of random guys online, I think we managed to shut up and perhaps convert an ornery n00b into a lost newbie. Victorah.

BMAlogo.gif

RavenStarSinger

I can make you die laughing or just shoot you
May 30, 2001
On the grassy knoll . . .
Visit site
Heh . . .

I tend to think that those who are swayed by Bad.Mojo are the SMART ones, because they see just what is going on, and are no longer willing to sit down and let it happen. Basically, what we have here is failure to communicate . . . because some of us are communicating intelligently, and can't understand the utter crap spewed forth by the n00bish hordes! These people are quite simply in need of being "reeducated". They need to learn how to properly act in a forum like this. The majority of them are capable of talking with some neuron power, hell, perhaps even eloquently, but they've gotten so used to "/\/\3 R0><0r j00" that they have forgotten how to act like real people. I really think there is some hope of getting those people back into "think before speaking" mode. And those that can't be helped will eventually learned that they won't be welcomed with open arms, and be hardly (if at all) tolerated. I don't agree with banning, and I don't want to make their life misery, I just want them to know that they can NOT get away with effectively ruining what has always been the most pleasant forum experience I have ever known. I KNOW they can be converted because . . . *gulp* I was one of them. I once was a CS phreak, and have obviously learned the error of those ways. I think most of you will agree that I am not any obnoxious n00b, and I would LIKE to think that most of you like to hear from me, even those that don't agree with me.

Mojo: Still haven't gotten that email . . .

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Where do I sign up, is there a home site for it? Or can I just stick [BMA] in my avatar? hehe, we get cause some doins' and a' transpirians....:)

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
Sieg Heil!

I keep getting ugly pictures of Nuremberg around 1937-39 in my wittle head.
All the Mojo-Jugend gathering in the arena to chant the Holy Agenda for the Allmighty to enjoy.

This is nothing but suppression of ideas. If it's not compatible with the Mojo Way, kill it with utter ruthlessness also make it slow and painful just for fun.

Who is your appointed Himmler, eh Mojo?
When will we start seeing the Brownshirts painting strange symbols on dissidents from the Mojo Way?

This comes from a guy who claims to beleive in freedom of speech.... Weird.
How can it be freedom of speech if you get jumped upon immediately after stating your opinion which happens to be at odd angles to the Mojo Way?

I know I'm fighting a lonely battle here. So what?
Comparing you with Hitler might be a tad strong but the world that forms between the lines of your posts has a foul taste to it. A taste that would be all too familiar in Germany in the late 1930:s.

Ok, I guess I have pissed you off enough as it is.

I appoint myself the first "target" for the BMA!

Bullseye!
C.

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
Cunubelin I just wanted to say something similar.

I wanted to encourage the people here to read "The Wave" by Morton Rhue and then think again about this "army".

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Explain that please. How is it a fascistoid method? And what power do you have to stop mojo?

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
It's funny, wouldn't you say, that the more you promote free speech, the less you're expected to hold opinions of your own.

Don't you think so, Cunubelin and Farouk?

Unlike those that prance around trying to be diplomatic, talking about a whole lot of freedom and never doing it, is that instead of preaching, I practice. I support free speech not because it ensures the rights of everybody, but because it ensures the rights of ME. Yeah, every reason is selfish. But you know what? If I want the right to say what I believe, then I gotta give everybody that right.

Its funny lads, but <i>this</i> is envy at its purest. Cunubelin, Farouk, ask yourselves, if you started the CA or the FA, <i>who</i>, other than you, would join? Yeah, don't everybody put your hands up at once.

Its funny that our forums, game, and IRC channels can come under attack, and if we fight back, it is we who are the oppressors.

Its funny that idiots can spew whatever filth they want, but if we join together to combat it, it is we who are the oppressors.

Its funny that when we speak of free speech, we're expected to hold no opinions of our own.

Its funny that a simple band of people thousands of miles apart can be called nazis simply because we choose to band together to represent as a collective our ideals, our beliefs, and our rights. We have no power to lock or delete posts or ban users -- we are armed with the same thing the idiots we fight are armed, a keyboard and a net connection. The Nazi's snatched the guns of the Jews before they killed them. That was genocide. And now, the moderators and the popularity of Infiltration have snatched our voices. That too is oppression. Were the French wrong to resist? Are we wrong to resist?

I've seen the brown shirts. They are on <i>you</i>, Cunubelin, not I.

This disgusting example of pseudo-penis envy makes me sick.

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
You don't want to help newbies to fit in you want to force them. And that not only as individuals but as Bad.Mojo's Army, using a flashy logo/tag which everybody has to wear who wants to support this case ("Honestly, you guys should either put the BMA tag in your names, or not support it at all." - Bad.Mojo).

Read Cunubelin's post again. This is not about solidarity this is about terror. Dividing "good" and "bad" clearly visible at first sight. Being a visible bigger force than the individuals to intimidate them.

My power to stop Mojo? What I am doing here: Trying to open people's eyes. Giving them other points of view.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Our right to attack newbies is equal to theirs, Farouk.

You aren't opening anybody's eyes. You're stabbing them in the eyes and telling them it'll help them see, all because you're a jealous nobody.

Farouk, if your faulty opinions were true, why then would I start an IRC channel where anybody is allowed to set the topic, where there are no ops? I unbanned a spammer and allowed him back into the room despite it pissing everybody off at me. Why? Because I value his right to freely say what he believes, and I despise the fact that he was banned (by an IRCop, no less.)

Your attempt to be clever and falsify the facts is miserable, by the way, as we've stated many times we have nothing against newbies. Despite my rather large post count, it started at the number one too. I was just as lost in the forums as some people are here. You know what? I know of plenty of vets driven from the forums by these idiots that have taken over. You know what else? Do you ever consider the amount of newbies that DON'T post because if they see long time veterans driven off by idiots, then what'll happen to an unknown like them?

My first solution is to help the dumbasses be better people -- to make them realise they should change their ways, by using the very same weapons against them. I cannot kick, I cannot ban, I cannot lock, I cannot delete. They can post, I can post. They can speak in IRC, I can speak in IRC. They can play Inf, I can play Inf. I have no more power than they.

But as I said, I'm in this for the good people. I won't exceed the force they use. I won't rise to the next level and become the oppressors I despise.

But if I have to take a rapist off the street so an innocent woman can walk down it, so be it.

And those are the feelings of most people here. Your lies have been exposed, Farouk. You just know that if you got banned, you wouldn't get unbanned within 12 hours. You know that if you started a make-believe army and mockingly named it after yourself, nobody would join. You aren't trying to open anybody's eyes, you're trying to blind them, and all because you're jealous. Its sad, really.

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
Originally posted by Bad.Mojo

Its funny lads, but <i>this</i> is envy at its purest. Cunubelin, Farouk, ask yourselves, if you started the CA or the FA, <i>who</i>, other than you, would join? Yeah, don't everybody put your hands up at once.

You base that analysis of my mind on what posts from me?
Do yourself a favour and read a little in my post history (search button under my post) before you spread wild guesses about me.

You are most probably right that an FA had no followers but guess what? This isn't a popularity contest. And I neither give a sh1t about impressing anyone with anything nor fitting in a given group of people. My lack of avatar and purty picture signature is just a small indication of that. Again read some of my posts.

To the rest of your post: Fine that you are doing something. But this measure is still fascistoid. And I still don't like it for that reason.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
(NOT) Very well said Farouk!!!!

I like how you called Mojo a facsit, especially considering he's the exact opposite.

Since the amount of stupidity that you ooze can only be from an american, I'll educate your pathetic ass using an american dictionary.

fas·cism (fshzm)
n.
often Fascism
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism

How is the BMA a fascist organisation then?

They advocate freedom of speech, as said here: Our right to attack newbies is equal to theirs, Farouk.

They understand that everyone has the right to flame, not just them. Thats far from fascist.

Now that I've proved the BMA isn't fascist, you'd best load up that constipated face.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Its funny, isn't it?

<i>You base that analysis of my mind on what posts from me?
Do yourself a favour and read a little in my post history (search button under my post) before you spread wild guesses about me.

You are most probably right that an FA had no followers but guess what? This isn't a popularity contest. And I neither give a sh1t about impressing anyone with anything nor fitting in a given group of people. My lack of avatar and purty picture signature is just a small indication of that. Again read some of my posts. </i>

Hmm, my "wild guesses" properly deduced that the "FA had no followers," so I'd say whatever I based my analysis of your peanut brain on was right.

As I said, if I have to remove a rapist from the street so an innocent woman can walk down it, then so be it. One person or another will be on that street, it can be the rapist, or it can be the woman. You call me fascist for protecting the woman. Well so be it, Farouk, you filthy rapist-lover.

You say you aren't about to impress anybody? Then, I suppose, it follows that these forums don't matter to you. And if they SOOOOO don't matter to you, why are you posting here? More lies of yours exposed, Farouk. They do matter, otherwise you wouldn't post.

I suggest you pick up a dictionary and look up the word fascist.

By your definition, any politician able to out-debate his opponent in a democracy is fascist. By your definition, right to free assembly is fascist. By your definition, equal and justifiable force is fascist. By your definition, many qualities most (sane) people would associate with freedom, you call "fascistoid."

Do you know what fascism is, Farouk? I think the words you're looking for are "freedom-loving democracy of equality," you rapist-loving scum.

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
Originally posted by Bad.Mojo
Our right to attack newbies is equal to theirs, Farouk.

You aren't opening anybody's eyes. You're stabbing them in the eyes and telling them it'll help them see, all because you're a jealous nobody.

How can free speech be stabbing them in the eyes? My first post here was to read a book concerning this and then think about it. I never gave them any predefined opinion on this.

And those are the feelings of most people here. Your lies have been exposed, Farouk. You just know that if you got banned, you wouldn't get unbanned within 12 hours. You know that if you started a make-believe army and mockingly named it after yourself, nobody would join. You aren't trying to open anybody's eyes, you're trying to blind them, and all because you're jealous. Its sad, really.

What lies exactly, that the whole Bad.Mojo' Army idea is fasistoid?
Well it is. Notice the difference between fascist and fascistoid.

I've never been banned anywhere, because I always choose my words carefully. But what was the background of that comment anyway? My only guesses are it's some sort of paraphrased "I am better than you." (which the FA comment seems to be also). I think it's a little strange to hear that from someone who claims he doesn't like elitism.

And to that jealousy thingie. It looks to be a big part of your driving force. The other part being looking good, coming out as a winner. I am different. You also can't provoke me by trying to beliitling me to do a mistake out of rage.