Ask me about being Jesus.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaligraphic

Charles leChaud is my hero
Oct 22, 2002
Everywhere.
www.google.com
Jesus, is it true that after they tried to crucify you, you hunted down the ringleader, put him in a dress, and nailed him to a tree with a sign identifying him as the "Queen of the Jews"?

Kaligraphic said:
Jesus, is it true that after they tried to crucify you, you hunted down the ringleader, put him in a dress, and nailed him to a tree with a sign identifying him as the "Queen of the Jews"?

I kidnapped him, drove out to the Mojave, and staked him to the ground facing east. It gets mighty hot mighty quick as the sun comes up out there. :eek:

John O'h Diggin said:
Jesus is it true that you were actually on one of those pirates trips set to steal everyones rum?

I am at not liberty to divulge any information one way or the other.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Jesus, how can you be three different entities at the same time, the father, son, and holy spirit, and yet still be a single entity?

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
Enfyrneaux said:
We all know the Pimp of Singapore really lives in the basement.

This is a falsity, the basement contains a horrible food court that is one of the least sanitary places in all of Singapore!

empty_other

Oct 19, 2004
Met is mead? Ql. But i prefer to call it Mjød!

Anyway, Jesus: Whats up with God and his book, the Bible? Is it mostly him who wrote the old testament? Are he gonna write another sequel? And does he get paid for all those new bible movies?

And which country is your favorite country in the world?

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
AriTheDog said:
This is a falsity, the basement contains a horrible food court that is one of the least sanitary places in all of Singapore!
Hence the perfect hideout for the Pimp. When the Fuzz of Singapore come to get the pimp they would never suspect it, and get bored after looking for a while.

Back to whipping ten year olds who mouth off to their grandmothers!

empty_other said:
Anyway, Jesus: Whats up with God and his book, the Bible? Is it mostly him who wrote the old testament? Are he gonna write another sequel? And does he get paid for all those new bible movies?

And which country is your favorite country in the world?

The Bible was written, and edited numerous times, by a bunch of old farts who wanted to play at ruling the world.

I don't have a favorite country, they all over their own perks. :)

Judas said:
Dear Jesus, may i give you a small kiss?

Sure, buy me dinner first, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.