Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Sure. The catchphrase thing for the movie would be: Monsters ride the starwind.

Better safely secure that docking bay guys! Ya never know what's out there in space!

And naturally someone HAS to open that darn door.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Justice League-7/10

Watched this for the second time. I saw it when it first came out and it looks great on Bluray. It's an o.k. movie and did stand up to a second viewing. Zack Snyder always uses good music in his films.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Justice League (2017): 6/10

To me a disappointment after all the build up (and I still have to see the full Man of Steel mind you).
But reading the background of the film it doesn't surprise me anymore. Someone said that Snyder has been fired and only then his daughter commited suicide...
Must be the Loominaty at works here... (either way, they didn't credit the second director, Whedon, at all)

Either way, it had some decent bits but c'mon. This is not what was expected. And it pretty much sunk the entire thing.

Snyder should direct the next Alien movie or something. Fuck he had Russel Crowe in Man of Steel, bring Russel Crowe to fucking Alien too!

Spartalien! SPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAARTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Fucking aliens in a dark cave.

EDIT: By the way I swear I didn't know of Manticore's post before me. I thought the previous page was last (wrongly).
So it's really purely a coincidence that I posted the same movie now.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Guys, I have some news for you.

This is not the universe I came from. I remember seeing a film about "Flash" in 1990s. I don't think it was the TV series, it was a film and there was the theme of the athlete...
I really mean this. I can't find any trace of this film whatsoever. And no I'm not confusing it with Flash Gordon, I've only caught a glimpse of that in the late 2000s...
I really mean the DC Comics' Flash.
What the hell is going on? Said the dude in Batman Doom....
EDIT: I don't know how the pilot for the TV series was, but nowhere in descriptions I heard that it contained scenes of "Flash" running around the stadium, or did that happen there?
If not then it must have really been a full length movie which I thought it was. Please tell me guys what's going on.

Last edited:

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
not a movie but an anime:
Knights of Sidonia
I just started watching it because Tsutomu Nihei is probably never going to properly turn Blame! into an anime.
I remember the name but that's about all.

Kong: Skull Island-4/10

Predictable. A monster movie. If King Kong, Apocalypse Now and Lost had a baby it would be this film.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I seem to remember that too, but only after you said so. I mean..that kind of detail is long gone from my memory but now that you mention in I remembered it...

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Justice League-7/10

Watched this for the second time. I saw it when it first came out and it looks great on Bluray. It's an o.k. movie and did stand up to a second viewing. Zack Snyder always uses good music in his films.

Justice League (2017): 6/10

To me a disappointment after all the build up (and I still have to see the full Man of Steel mind you).
But reading the background of the film it doesn't surprise me anymore. Someone said that Snyder has been fired and only then his daughter commited suicide...
Must be the Loominaty at works here... (either way, they didn't credit the second director, Whedon, at all)

Either way, it had some decent bits but c'mon. This is not what was expected. And it pretty much sunk the entire thing.

Snyder should direct the next Alien movie or something. Fuck he had Russel Crowe in Man of Steel, bring Russel Crowe to fucking Alien too!

Spartalien! SPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAARTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Fucking aliens in a dark cave.

EDIT: By the way I swear I didn't know of Manticore's post before me. I thought the previous page was last (wrongly).
So it's really purely a coincidence that I posted the same movie now.

What the both of you saw was the Josstice League.
#ReleaseTheSnyderCut

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
^I can't take DC serious. Granted, most of the marvel movies suck ass too, for one good movie (i.e. Guardians 1) you get three formulaic ones, still DC is this generations' king of ass suckage.
Blaming Joss Whedon on JLAs failure kind of omits all the shit DC has pulled off from the first Superman comic up till now.

p.s. Steve Ditko died like 2 weeks ago and nobody noticed :(

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Does that mean he has me on ignore list? But would it omit my post when he quotes as well?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Sometimes NeoNite? What's all this then?

Deadpool 2: 7-7.9-8/10.1

Well I enjoyed watching this ehmm movie. It nkows what it is, the cast acts accordingly, it's strange and I liked it. It managed to make me laugh, even out loud, and that's worth something.

Oh, and the preview movies were superkewl. One of them featured a really, really, really big shark called smeg. Short for, well... don't you know? Smegalodon. Yep, a new dinosaur noone ever knew of untill recently. And it swims in the water and has teeth. And it wears a hat. And Jason sahtman..smatman..smaman..whatever... will probably kill it even though it's most likely a vegatarian. And Tom cruise hops by. And he's 60. With real small beady eyes.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
And while I'm on a roll I'll doublepost just for the hell of it. I know Galaxia, the lady of the eternal light is frowning upon such rude behaviour but there's always someone you jus't can please.

Batman by Tim burton 8-9/10

I hadn't seen this movie in probably ages. Hell, that's more than a couple of years. Maybe over 10.
But it seems that most of was still stuck in my head, lingering in the back of my very very strange mind. The cast is really pleasing in this movie. Michael keaton made for a good batman (and I prefer his whispering compared to bale's I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN. Well.. some of rthe time). Jack Nicholson had some great fun portraying the Joker (but I prefer Heath ledger's version....slightly). Gotham has that dark fairy tale look Tim burton used to be so good at making. It oozes filth and mystery. This first batman movie is one my favourites. I hardly remember the second movie and as for the other ones.......let's not go there. (despite the hilarious look of arnie)