Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Mel Brooks is dead. Maybe Adam F. Goldberg gets Spaceballs 2 going.

oh btw., I saw Black Panther and I'd give this movie a very low rating. Can't think of a single reason why anyone liked that movie(except PC-drones fapping off to the movie ofcourse)

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Mel Brooks is dead. Maybe Adam F. Goldberg gets Spaceballs 2 going.

oh btw., I saw Black Panther and I'd give this movie a very low rating. Can't think of a single reason why anyone liked that movie(except PC-drones fapping off to the movie ofcourse)
Hold on, what? That must have missed me. He's dead? When did that happen?

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Blade Runner 2049-7/10

A long, slow-paced and involved film. The director Denis Villeneuve doesn't make "Hollywood Style" films. His style of film-making reminds me more of directors like soviet director Andrei Tarkovsky (Stalker, Solaris), Jea-Luc Goddard (Alphaville) and Blade Runner 2049 really reminded me of Alejandro Jodorowsky (El Topo, The Holy Mountain).

I'd like to see this film again.........
Blade Runner 2049-7/10

Saw it again. An interesting but slow film. My original rating stands.

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Solo: A Star Wars Story (3D)-7/10

I was expecting this flick to be lame, as in Ewok Adventure lame, but it is a satisfying romp though the SW universe for what it is. The action and adventure are well done. The supporting cast is excellent and Howard didn't kill the film.

That being said I just can't see the actor who plays Solo growing into the Han Solo who is now part of film culture. I would have much preferred an actor to look like they could become the Solo from Chapters 4-6 and 7.

That's my 12 parsecs worth........

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
What? They brought back that clown son of a bitch Maul?

Honestly I avoided star wars after episode 3 and didn't watch any of it since. But now reading about that...god

Apparently his survival was explained in the fucking animated series. He got robotic legs or something and suffered amnesia. w/e move along, nothing to see here
please disperse, NOTHING TO SEE HERE PLEASE

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I have to rate a movie based on advertisement I saw in a magazine....in alternate reality or a dream....

A "My Little Pony" movie starring Justin Bieber as the main character.......

I screamed out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

It's like Giger in hell with My Little Pony land kind of thing I guess? I don't know.

I'd rate this movie -99999.9999/10........

What a nightmare...

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom-5/10

I've never been that big on the whole dinosaur thing but the Jurassic franchise has always been fun and there's nothing wrong with a good special effects film. This film is a great example though of special effects not being enough these days when it seems so easy to create good visuals.

The story is weak and the subtext is heavy-handed:

... and Jeff Goldblum's part, although hyped as a return to the series, is contrived and used in such a way that adds nothing to the film.

Not even the good supporting cast could make the film that much better. I think this should be the end of the series before they kill it completely with lameness...

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Oh com eon, we need yet another movie on one of those isla islands with super dinosaurs and explosions and tutu tutu tututu tutu tutuuuuuuu!!!! tutu!! tututururu tutu turu tutuuuuuu!!!!

Maybe take the movie title literally. The fallen? You got it! Slapstick moments such as portrayed in the great "cough" godzilla movie from roaldn ememerich. You know, dinosaurs be rollin over dem marbles through da corridor with some benny hill music.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I actually kind of enjoyed that version of Godzilla. I didn't grasp why it was so hated. At least it wasn't "Armageddon" bad...

Then again I didn't see the other Godzillas prior to that. There was animated TV series that followed that Godzilla movie events, yea...it followed it.

I happened to see it on polish television back then or something.

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Ant Man and the Wasp-10/10

A high rating? As a sequel to the first Ant Man movie there is nothing at all wrong with this flick and for me it didn't disappoint.

Great cast, fun one-line zingers and visual puns galore. The Incredible Shrinking Man has a lot to answer for.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Shrinking_Man

In my universe Marvel rocks. Great fun.