BuF Serial Killer game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Steyr

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 1, 2005
On the internets
Heh, well, if you guys really think I did it, then kill me. But once I'm dead, think seriously about the things I said. Oh, and BTW, while it may be too early to look for patterns in things like who gets killed, it's never too early to examine what people say and, more importantly, the way they say it.

I'm still sticking with Kou, even though as I said before I am not 100% sure it is him. His posts just reflect the mind of a serial killer more than anyone else at this moment.

As you people are probably going to kill me this round, or maybe next, please honor my last request: Make sure Kou gets killed next. And if Kou isn't the killer, then next comes anyone who hasn't posted, then if that doesn't get them, well, I have no clue who did it, so in that case I guess you're on your own.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
<Ghostly Voice>

Well so who is next?? Fearless is boring and River finally killed the White Bearded man only to get the displeasure of having to deal with his punishment. The punishment is really weird, but actually pretty funny for me and Fearless. Basically he is in a tiny cage getting poked with a stick by a small Vietnamese guy.

</Ghostly Voice>

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006

<Ghostly Voice>

PHME I hate to be rude but read Jackals post. He said pick either Sleepyhead or OGW. He said nothing about Steyr.

The idea I imagine he has is to break a tie.

</Ghostly Voice>