BuF Serial Killer game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I go for OGW. He's trying to put the blame on someone else. That's an obvious tactic.

Steyr

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 1, 2005
On the internets
yeah :(

Still waiting for the killer to tell me who he off's. If not by tonight, I will kill someone for sheer joy.

Yeah.

I want to vote before I get killed by this crazy mob, so please wait a few seconds after you announce who the serial killer offed before letting the crowd off me.

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Still waiting for the killer to tell me who he off's. If not by tonight, I will kill someone for sheer joy.

If (s)he doesn't reply, can I pull a Columbine and kill everyone to be done with it? ;x

Actually, that's not a bad idea. I propose that the killer is allowed to kill 2 people per round, or that the townsfolk will get to kill 2 suspects per round. I mean, in nearly 2 weeks (lolol) we've narrowed it down from 22 to 18. Srsly, at this pace this thread will never end.

Steyr

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Apr 1, 2005
On the internets
If the killer doesn't tell you who to kill soon, have him kill himself. That's generally how killing sprees end.