BuF Serial Killer game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Kinda like the mafia game, but I'm better at telling the serial killer stories than an acutal mob story.

CLOSED

Rules:

Many people should sign up to play.
I will pick one person from the list to be the "serial killer".

Once the killer has been chosen, he will "kill" someone. All they have to do is give me a name, and I'll write the story of how the person they killed, died.

After a person has been killed, the "towns people" (or the remaining live people) must vote on who they think is the killer.

Once the people have convicted a person, that person dies (Death penalty or other means of dying by the people) The killer DOES get to vote since noone knows who the killer is.

After the towns people believe they have gotten their person, the killer (if still alive) gets to kill again.

Rinse and repeat.

Basicly, someone is a killer, you guys have to figure out who it is before they kill everyone who is playing.

Players:

Toniglandyl
Kou Izanagi
One_Gundam_War
Kaithofs
-Jes-
Igoy
BillyBadAss
Steyr
Unreality
River - DEAD
Azura
Mr.Prophet
Big-Al
Larkin - DEAD
Hyru
Fearless - DEAD
Jacks:SmirkingRevenge
PHME
SleepyHe4d - DEAD
togmkn
Zimmy
Fokker

22 people :O

Last edited:
A man sat alone on his couch in nothing but his food stained shirt and boxers.

Thinking about the past. How the kids in school teased him for being the odd one out. Noone was his friend, the girls never talked to him and even his parents wanted nothing to do with him.

The anger grew inside him this night. His anger seemed to have been insync with the weather outside. The wind picked up and the leaves started to ruffle as the branches scraped against his house.

He flipped on the TV to see a storm warning scroll across the bottom of his tv. His anger built enough. The highpoint of this evenings news was an award for "outstanding citizen". One of the kids who used to pick on him.

Suddenly the TV went silent. Not a sound. Even the wind wasn't making a sound. The thunder clashed, he could feel it in his chest. His site started to blur.

He remained calm however. Sitting there, silently. Not moving. Not worried about a thing. His anger over whelmed him.

The room went black. His vision lost.

The next morning he woke up in the bathtub. Coverd in blood, but it wasn't his. Where did it come from? What happend last night? The last thing he remembered, he was watching tv.

The man cleaned himself up, and took a hot shower. He walked zombie like to the living room. Sat on the couch and thought for a few miniutes. He flipped the TV on, watching the news.

His mouth fell open suddenly. A member of the community had been brutially murdered in the night. The victims eyes had been revmoved with a drill and several fingers were missing. Badly beaten and bloody, the body looked familar.

It was one of the people that used to pick on him. He recognized the body as River. Well, what was left of him. In shock he ran to the phone to call the police, but he stopped. Holding the phone in his hand and a finger pressed gently on the number 9.

He paused for bit, staring blankly at the phone. Wild thoughts coursed through his head. He realized what he had done, but felt nothing. No sadness or fear, as to be expected. Instead, he felt slightly happy. He knew he had killed River. But he wasn't sure how.

Suddenly he realized that he had blacked out late last night. That's what happend while he was asleep. The blood on his body and clothes were of Rivers.

The man fell to his knees and started to laugh. His heart was light and ready for more. But he knew he had to wait. Let things.....cool down a bit before he continued his enlightenment.

River is dead. The towns people are upset and demand the police take action. If not, they will take action for them.

everyone votes on who they think killed River.

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Hey, someone seems a little hasty to take the heat off themselves.

Larkin, in the study, with the Bio Rifle.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
I'm betting Igyou probably didn't do it
openmouthmanbw2.png

Kou

Augmentations > You
I don't know, Larkin may have been the first to point fingers but I don't think that qualifies him as the killer. I'm tempted to say Mister_Prophet myself, however. The emoticon just makes me antsy. Also, why would he be interested in adding numbers to someone else?

I'm not voting yet, but I have a reservation. If need be I'll be a swing vote but right now I don't know anyone's motive.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I'm going to go with OGW. I am pretty sure him and River have gotten into it during one of OGW's rants, but on the other hand River wants to be gay and Hyru is gay and there can only be one queen of BUF, so I am going to vote Hyru.:D