BuF Serial Killer game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Ghostly Voice

I have seen the truth in the afterlife. Damn you Big-Al

/Ghostly Voice

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
My shameless attempt to get something going for the dead people

Ghostly Voice

Hey I know I' m the only other dead guy, but I can't find River where I went. You guys don't think he went to the other place, do you? Anyway, in the afterlife I have deal with some homeless guy that won't go away and all the floors look grungy like UT3's. I must be in hell. Hey, is that a flak over there? Oh yeah it is!! DIE HOMELESS GUY!!! Never mind I fixed my problem, but now there is gibs everywhere. Hey there is the head...nevermind I found River. I wonder if he will come back and get his revenge on me. Oh well, I still have the flak. Come on River, do your worst!

/Ghostly Voice

Last edited:
crap.

Guys, I have to appologize here. I've just been slammed with work and other things that have suddenly arose since I started this. I started this becuase everything was going good and smooth. I promise to write stories when I can.

Until then, Fearless has been killed by the serial killer!

NOW you can vote on who you guys think did it.

/edit

As the towns people split apart from what was left of Larkin, Fearless headed home. Sure that they had killed the serial killer, Fearless pondered to himself I hope we got the right guy.

He lit a cigarette and put his hands in his coat pocket as he strolled down the street to the nearest bar. Confiendent in himself of the brutal beating he had helped give Larkin.

Larkin... The new guy in town. None of this murdering had happend until he moved to town. It was sure to be him. They were sure.

Fearless headed down a dark alleyway as a short cut to the bar the men were going to meet at. He had stoped eariler to withdraw some money from the local ATM. That was when he noticed a friend of his standing behind him, waiting. Nothing had happend and the two parted as friends, nothing seemed out of the ordinary, atleast not to Fearless at the time.

A glass bottle rolled out from behind a trash dumpster into Fearless's path. He kicked it ahead and it broke. He looked up to see his friend from the ATM standing in front of him about 20 feet. Fearless looked at him, squinting his eyes. It was dark outside and misty. His vision blurred but he could make out who it was. He started to walk towards the man, extending his arm out for a hand shake.

The man raised his arm and it came crashing down, breaking Fearlesses arm. Snapping the bone in 3 place, it was shattered to say the least. He could feel the rusty spikes being pulled from his bone and flesh. Before he could scream for help, another hit from the spiked bat would hit his lungs. A burst of air escaped his body and splatered the killer. He enjoyed it, almost like it was a shower. Fearless was gasping for air, clutching his chest. Then the man started to beat him with his bat. The spikes penetrating and pulling his skin and flesh apart. Bones cracked as the blood spurt out over the walls of building and trash on the side of the alley.

Later a small kid would find him the next day. Police had no idea who it was at first. The body was so mutilated that they weren't sure what it was at first. The face had been completely removed and almost all the blood had drained from Fearlesses body. The puddle of blood stretched for 10 meters before it ended in the gutter and down into the sewer.

The news report would state that it was infact Fearless's body that had been found. It took coroners a week to put what was left of him back together and find out who it was.

The day following the report a town hall meeting was to take place. The outraged crowd threw names around like it was a bomb.

Last edited: