BuF Serial Killer game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
LOL, you guys are doing it again... this isn't the guess random people until you win game, wait till the killer kills again. -.-

I have no way to prove it, but I would have kept him around for awhile.

When River got hit first, I figured 1) It could have only been a handful of people 2) It could have been random 3) People are gonna think it's me, **** I'm dead...

...and 4) It's Gundy. It's so Gundy. And I have the suspuscion that Gundy wants me around as a patsy. He'll keep me around to use me as a diversion, trying to take the heat off him....and then murder other people (those of fewest consequence) when everyone else is distracted.

Now, seeing as how I may have uncovered his rouse, he'll definitely want to keep me around because by whacking me he would have proven my inquiry. By getting you guys to vote me off next...he looks blameless. Of course, I could be dead wrong and the real killer will whack me just to make everyone else think it's Gundy and continue to hide themselves in the shadows. So if I die next...well, it may not be Gundy.

But then it could be. Maybe he'll do the opposite of what I just said simply because he's crazy enough. Yep, it's totally Gundy.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
<Ghostly Voice>

Yes, the numbers are getting greater!! Soon we will rise up against the living that took our lives!!

</Ghostly Voice>