[Zombies everywhere] Pick your weapon(s) of choice

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I shall slayeth the zombies with my...

• sword, axe, machete, knife

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • chainsaw (or lawnmower) mayhem

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • shotgun, pistol, automatic rifle

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • flamethrower barbeque

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • cake/spoiled food/rotten tomatoes

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • my eternal wit/hamsters/cattle/

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • mexican flu

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • other methods of mayhem

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
So it's the zombie apocalypse. For no apparent reason, people suddenly begin transforming in zombies (as if they haven't already, right).

And you're one of the (un) lucky survivors. For no apparent reason. Hell, who left you out on the fun. Bastards! You'll make them pay.

But there you. They are everywhere. The party has started and guess who's on the main menu. No, ceiling cat is merely a spectator. Deal with it.

So, after being traumatised for life as you've watched zombies rip a few of your loved ones (or cattle, or random people) to shreds, you and a group of other (un)lucky survivors end up in a room with has a wide choice of all sorts of weapons.

Which one(s) would you pick. It's the zombie invasion, but that doesn't mean it should be dull or boring or that you should hide in some smelly, dark house. In the basement, with other smelly people.

You want to go out and get some zombie meat. It's payback time, and chewing gum isn't available anywhere. How will you deal with the enormous horde of walking undead out there ?

They are true zombies. They walk slowly, make odd noises, and smell worse than the other smelly survivors who haven't changed their clothes in many days.

Poll coming asap.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Good thing I've already got my weapons ready, hanging right above the fireplace just in case.
stakes4.jpg

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
wait does that work on zombies?

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
Blades, Guns, and Flamethrowers of course :) Who doesn't know that those always work? Also, this reminds me somehow of our games of Mafia. We need to get another one of those going.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
My weapon of choice:

[screenshot]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/517/weaponofchoice.jpg[/screenshot]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Also useful for making instant toast in the morning when you don't have time to have proper breakfast because the zombies are trying to launch their Nth surprise attack (they're not very bright).