Yurch's antics reach a new level!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ninjin

The Franco-Japanese Carrot
Feb 24, 2001
Dalhousie Univ., NS, Canada
from what i hear (or what endlessinfinity told me) i hear that whatever made Rav2 great is present in 2.9.
QUITE PROMISING i say and im looking forward to begin my practicing with the Giat FA-MAS SD soon *grins*

Streaks

Crunchings and munchings!
Mar 25, 2001
VA
www.incomeforliving.com
-=SDS=-Coop said:
im sorry ecale, but those 7g's i owed were well spent, on paintball, ***** and beer :D

is this an official bye bye to RAv2?

And I can attest to the cost of paintball! :)

Streaks - who's trying to save up for an ANS electro conversion for his Autococker!

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Oh good yes. I did thankl Duke in the other thread but I would like to say thanks again.

Also thanks to Orth?, damnit, for his work on GPS and RD.

PS I'll clean this up when I get his name figured out.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
I dont know this for sure because i'm still downloading 2.9 , but i got word in irc that the momentum of sight missallignment when looking around with raised sights -which i've grown to love in RAv2 - is not implemented in 2.9 ?

So in RAv2 with my sight up, i turn left, then the front- and rearsight need a second or zo to re-allign. In 2.9 the sights stay still ?

please say it isnt so!

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Kaoh said:
So its gametypes for you now then?
Gametypes, minor mutators (much like beppos 'bouncing nades'), silly mutators, and perhaps an 'actshun inf'.
I won't be looking at anything RAv3ish until WELL after the game has settled.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
edit: [RA]yurch) no zeep, that style of misalignment is not there

:'-( bah.. i really liked that.

Last edited:

LIGHTFIGHTER

11B3H AFA MEMBER
Jul 9, 2002
MOTORCITY
Visit site
Light Cracks Whip......."get cha ass back to coding"

JK........Thanks Pimp for all the Work you put in!!!!!

First order of business should be ONE PRIMARY mutie.........enough of this RC50 and a MP5 WTF......SupaKILlA

Last edited:

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Thanks for the RA mutator yurch , it was really what kept me hooked in infiltration by adding the realism depth the default game lacked.
I enjoyed this mutator greatly.

Now with 2.9 , it will be difficult i imagine to improve the realism.
But i am sure that sooner or later something will come from the yurch's brain

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
*offers croutons to the alter of the almighty Yurch god, wrapped in purple velvet and BLING BLING accoutrements*

All Hail the YURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep ya Pimphand strong brudda!

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
arr yurch, we need a one primary mutie, and you could fix the scopes back up again so they dont take up the entire screen :S