1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

World of Tanks

Discussion in 'Games' started by SkaarjMaster, Dec 13, 2012.

1. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

Yep, definitely done when they release 10.0 in October sometime. I think I've played my last battle already. I'll just be logging in to update my stats and stuff, then I'm done. If they ever open up more maps to the lower tiers, I'll think about playing a few more battles but nothing significant. This game has been heading down for the past 2 years....it all started with the nerfing of the arty.

2. SkaarjMaster

If they bring map-choice back in the rotation, I'll get back into it but until then I'm done with WO crappy Ts.;)

3. SkaarjMaster

Got back into it early last year........but I'm not sure why (i.e. - maybe addicted). Need to switch my addiction back to the Unreal Universe.:hot: