US Immigration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
alex-sombrero.jpg

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
the solution is as simple as its brutal. kill the entire human race.

Seconded. And not only an some side of some border - perhaps we should wait until we can travel into space to make sure we also get those who were abducted by aliens. Also we should get all the apes too, just in case evolution is right, so humans won't come back as some sort of ironic evolution joke.

Now all we need is some volounteers and 8 billion rounds of ammo :D

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Now that the US economy is in recession, i wonder if Canada is going to build a wall to keep the American workers out?

nahhh... we're gonna be just as broke as you guys... If you're going down you're taking everyone with you WOOT!

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
we should create a river of battery acid between the us and mexico and put signs on the other side of the border that say "free citizenship!"

On which side of the border you want those signs? Also you surely want some crocodiles with that battery acid, preferably acid resistant zombie crocodiles - although you could save a few bucks by using the slightly less effective acid resistant zombie alligators.

hara

Where's my backup?
Aug 24, 2004
I am completely not qualified to answer to this topic, espacially because I am entering the US as a legal immigrant very soon and until the waiting (which takes ages) is finished I better keep my mouth shut.

But I really like Penn & Teller's point of view on the Minutemen here.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Does anyone in america have a bottle of milk? Might be a good fix for those battery acid-dwelling zombie alligators, and who knows, it might fix the mexicans from crossing the border too.

The zombie alligators go voting?

God, i hope the don't vote for the Greens (or whatever america's bible bashing anti-gun political party is).

AStepIntoOblivion

Alien Invader
Sep 10, 2008
www.affuniverse.com
Ah America.

paleface.jpg

Oh P.S. Remember the Alamo? Yeah the part where Texas, Alta California, and Nuevo Mexico were stolen from the Mexicans all in the name of protecting slave-owners.

Last edited:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
And another case of undead thread, though the rotting corpse of this one is reasonably fresh - almost fresh enough for..

Goddamit, where's our lazy moderator? We need more bans and locks and ROs and free coffee! I demand more moderator presence! Otherwise I'll need to do some vigilante moderation again - not that it worked last time :D