US Immigration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Well Snakeye, it's a little hard to wipe out the entire human race all in one shot, even nuke's would only be able to kill people off in large groups.

Seems this is another thread i killed some time ago, i've been noticing a lot of threads have been killed by me lately here, maybe i should put that in my sig?

Oh well, in before the lock (along with the rest of the universe).

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Well Snakeye, it's a little hard to wipe out the entire human race all in one shot, even nuke's would only be able to kill people off in large groups.
No one ever said it had to be in one shot, basically I'm pretty sure we could do it ourselves fairly easy - just get a lot of nerds with no survival knowledge do the initial killing, and then they'll starve to death when no one makes their meals; or you could only leave ugly girls; or breed mutated killer gerbils and unleash them onto the world; or just wait until either holodeck or true-life female robots are invented, and human race will go down. If all else fails we can still hope for evil invading aliens..

Seems this is another thread i killed some time ago, i've been noticing a lot of threads have been killed by me lately here, maybe i should put that in my sig?
It just seems so because there's not many people left here - I've often the feeling of killing off threads too, but it's really those other peoples fault, who don't respond anymore, I really hope the gerbils get you impolite bastards first! Hmm, perhaps creating a second account and making conversation with myelf would help.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Here. Have a cup of this shit:
kvwrlr

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
just get a lot of nerds with no survival knowledge do the initial killing, and then they'll starve to death when no one makes their meals
Terrible plan. They are nerds. They will easily develop ways to turn steel or even nuclear waste into a 5 star menu if they have any incentive to.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
What does IBTL mean? Acronymfinder suggests "In Before The Lock" but to be honest I find this too polite for Inf OT forum..

Terrible plan. They are nerds. They will easily develop ways to turn steel or even nuclear waste into a 5 star menu if they have any incentive to.
Uhm, right. I'm willing to take this chance. Actually I'd PAY to just see the first ones eat their 5-star nuclear waste meal. It'll be like:
Nerd One: "Hmm, tasty! Oh wait, what's that funny feeleing in my stoAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH"
Nerd Two: "Do you think we should eat that too?"
Nerd Three: "Yes, he said tasty!"
Nerd Four: "All your waste are belong to us!"

EDIT:
IBTL get's cencored? Now I'm sure it's impolite :D

Last edited:

Hadmar

Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Uhm, right. I'm willing to take this chance. Actually I'd PAY to just see the first ones eat their 5-star nuclear waste meal. It'll be like:
Nerd One: "Hmm, tasty! Oh wait, what's that funny feeleing in my stoAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH"
Nerd Two: "Do you think we should eat that too?"
Nerd Three: "Yes, he said tasty!"
Nerd Four: "All your waste are belong to us!"
I didn't mean taking nuclear waste, putting it on a plate, adding some salt & pepper and wolfing it down. The solution real nerds would come up with would probably involve building something that would remind other nerds of Star Trek replicators.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
I didn't mean taking nuclear waste, putting it on a plate, adding some salt & pepper and wolfing it down. The solution real nerds would come up with would probably involve building something that would remind other nerds of Star Trek replicators.
I know what you meant, but nerds are humans and as such don't possess some superhuman power to actually do such a thing in such a short time* - but they might THINK they do, which is how I ended up with the above scenario. Perhaps it would've been more obvious if I had let them wear superhero or Star-Trek costumes..

*Assuming three weeks without food as being lethal - though you probably aren't very productive afer week two anyway.

Hadmar

Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I'm sure McGuyver could do it between commercial breaks. Twice.

Okay, okay, he's basically a supernatural nerd god, but still...

A different take: Lets assume you already developed a replicator, a teleporter or a energy source that's clean in every definition of the word, cheap, readily available, safe and whatever other awesome things you can come up with too. Would you tell the world about it or keep it to yourself? The chance is good you wouldn't even tell your dog because such things threaten everybody in power and would get your arse killed faster than you could circumvent the forum censor. If you let the nerds kill all non-nerds there would be nothing that keeps you from pulling The Awesome out of your sleeves.

Does that mean I am for for killing humans except nerds in the interest of technical progress? Why yes, of course I am!

Wait, did I say that out loud? :con:

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
hey LD there are some cosmic events that could wipe out the entire planet you know or even this entire solar system, like a huge asteriod or a supernova explosion, remember the shoemaker-levy 9 impact on jupiter ?
it broke up into several pieces, due to gravitational forces, each of these single pieces created an explosion as big as the size of the earth.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Seems my thread killing skills are getting rusty, i said DIE damnit!

Indeed EGM, but i (and i'm sure the rest of us) were referring to humans wiping out the human race, and since we can't quite control cosmic orgasms, nukes and nerds were what we came up with.

Personally i don't have enough faith in nerds to wipe out the human race, i'm positive they'll find a copy of "Wierd Science", and get inspired to use ancient computers to turn barbie dolls into life size human chicks to procreate with. I think a better soloution would be to release the most violent criminals from the world's criminally insane asylums, give them control of the worlds military forces, and offer them a full pardon to the winner of World War 3.5. They'd go berserk, destroy everything, kill everyone, and then the last man standing would get bored and kill himself because there was no one else left to kill.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
Personally i don't have enough faith in nerds to wipe out the human race, i'm positive they'll find a copy of "Wierd Science", and get inspired to use ancient computers to turn barbie dolls into life size human chicks to procreate with.
Now that's an 80ies classic. Perhaps we allow them the tape only after wiping out humanity, thus again reducing probablity they create food from nuclear waste.

I think a better soloution would be to release the most violent criminals from the world's criminally insane asylums, give them control of the worlds military forces, and offer them a full pardon to the winner of World War 3.5. They'd go berserk, destroy everything, kill everyone, and then the last man standing would get bored and kill himself because there was no one else left to kill.
Actually the last one doesn't have to kill self - not even the last 100, as when down to such a size a population most probably will go down anyway. Also, where can one sign up?

Hadmar

Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Oh boy. I can only imagine we get an incredible population boost if you ask for the destruction of humanity at the Wishgranter.