UnrealTournament Extension Pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
banish.jpg

Banished from the realms of active mods... :(

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
IMO projects like that should go OpenSource way from the start.

Nah, that would make things to easy. I can't count the number of mods that have been written from scratch. Anticheats are especially bad in this respect.

D3smond

Jan 27, 2008
FXD|Shadow at [URL=http://www.moddb.com/mods/unrealtournament-extension-pack]ModDB page[/URL] said:
hey effxmodder, so you've nothing else to do than blaiming me for I temporary stopped work on this ? LISTEN CAREFULLY, I'm quite busy, and none of any internet guys nor any other shall tell me what I've to do and what not, if I give up, I give up, if not, then not ! It's my decision, live with it, the development was widely discussed at UnrealSP.org and BeyondUnreal.com, I just have, currently, not the time to continue developing, 'cause for me RL stuff is much more important. And god damnit remember that I did this all alone and in my free time !
Maybe it will be relased in this decade ... :)
RL means Rocket Launcher?;)

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
"remember that I did this all alone and in my free time !"
Maybe he should just release the source so we could make it (non-alone) and in our free time?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
On the other hand, he did take it upon himself to start the project. If he wants to continue it and can't do it by himself, the choice is simple.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
Left 4 Dead, Original UT conversion of the full game, containing Left 4 Deads zombies and monsters such as witch (Nicole Kidman) and Tank (Brock lesnar), When the day comes to be able to do this, I shall code with win.

Mod is dead, off topic time.

Hey guys, anybody see the fireworks on July 7th? :D

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
We have the full rights to demand something to be released because of all the hype about this project...
Rights to demand, yes.

Right to get a response, no.

Hype or no hype, the originator of the material can do what he damn well pleases with it. That includes deleting all copies from his hard drive. :(

We can only ask politely. Anything else is pointless posturing.

It would probably help if there were a capable team offering to take on the completion of the mod. Who wouldn't want to see their vision completed - a good team offers the best chance of that.

Volunteers...?

Vagabond

Yeah, but they'd be on fire.
It would probably help if there were a capable team offering to take on the completion of the mod. Who wouldn't want to see their vision completed - a good team offers the best chance of that.

Seriously though, good idea. I have the ability to produce triangular sand dunes in my maps (as of today), which doesn't say much. Are there any capable candidates?