TWD HAS A WIFE!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
I know this is kinda late, but we were taking in IRC about how we want to send you a card or at least buy you something off a registry or something.

So, you know, if you happen to have a wishlist on Amazon or something, I'd get you something. :tup:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Awh thanks. You don't have to give us anything, we've already have TONS of stuff. However, if you really want to the best way would be through our registry at Bed Bath and Beyond. I don't know if the registry disappears tomorrow or what, but it's really easy to just buy something online and send it. Nobody has gotten us anything for the bathroom yet :(

Last edited:

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
I saw a 30 dollar (!!!) plunger on your registry. A $30 + $6.95 s/h + tax plunger. I didn't know they made $30 plungers. Mine's a 5 dollar stick I got from Home Depot. What the f*ck makes a 30 dollar plunger sooo much more useful than mine? What, does it clean itself or something? Does it release flowery scents afterward? Anyways, it was so ridiculous I had to buy you one.

And so there you go. Have fun. :)

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
Awh thanks. You don't have to give us anything, we've already have TONS of stuff. However, if you really want to the best way would be through our registry at Bed Bath and Beyond. I don't know if the registry disappears tomorrow or what, but it's really easy to just buy something online and send it. Nobody has gotten us anything for the bathroom yet :(

So what are we talking here? Bars of soap and toothbrushes, or sinks and light fittings?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I saw a 30 dollar (!!!) plunger on your registry. A $30 + $6.95 s/h + tax plunger. I didn't know they made $30 plungers. Mine's a 5 dollar stick I got from Home Depot. What the f*ck makes a 30 dollar plunger sooo much more useful than mine? What, does it clean itself or something? Does it release flowery scents afterward? Anyways, it was so ridiculous I had to buy you one.

And so there you go. Have fun. :)

:lol: :tup: that.is.great!

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
I have a few questions:
Is the reception at 6:30?
Do I have to dress up for it?
Will I get thrown out if I sign the guestbook as TONY GLENDALE! and take a picture of it?

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Can we get a diagram for him of where to put it tonight? I am sure he is nervous might be a little shocked to find out that her vagina isn't really an axe wound.

Good luck buddy!:)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
He is now married. Let me assure you that DMMD is more normal in real life than on the internet :p

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
...or eating dinner with this family... or both...

If I understand time zones correctly, TWD should be losing his virginity as I'm typing this.

Awesome.