TWD HAS A WIFE!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Don't worry we've got everything figured out. It's true that it has been a short courtship, but it's certainly something that has been throughly discussed and worked out. The day that I gave her the ring the whole "are you sure? It's so soon!" discussion kinda ended...

As for planning it we're going to be just fine. Let me explain to you how we do things for you since weddings in Salt Lake are a little bit different.

The main difference between a Mormon wedding and a regular wedding is that the actual wedding ceremony occurs inside of the temple. You schedule a sealing room in the temple, and the room can hold up to 50 people. Only members with proper recommends can attend. Members that would hold this recommends generally includes members that have already been married, or have served missions. Unfortunately this means that only a few people get to come to the ceremony. So we have to make up for this with the wedding reception.

Afterwards we have a wedding breakfast/lunch. This is generally close family and friends, and helps to fill in the time between when you get married, and your reception later on that evening.

Finally you have the reception. We have already scheduled a reception center to take care of the event. We are planning on having an hour or so where we do the wedding line. So me my wife and our parents stand in a line where everyone can greet and congratulate us. Afterwards we will cut the wedding cake, and throw the bouquet/garder. Afterwards we are currently planning to have dancing, but we'll see how that works out.

The only thing I'm really worried about at this particular time is making sure that we get the invitations out on time. I also still haven't found an apartment to live in, but I don't think I'll have too much trouble getting that done in time. Other than that most things have already been taken care of. We already have a date at the temple, a reception center, a cake, and the wedding dress. Tomorrow the wedding breakfast plans will be put into motion. We'll be more than ready when July 11th comes along :)

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Wait a second. How long have you been going out with this girl? And how old are you? edit - 22! My god!

I'll never understand young marriage. Why can't you just live together for a while (READ: A FEW YEARS)? Do you just want to be able to say that you're married? Looking for tax breaks? Don't tell me it's for romance purposes, EFF that. You can be just as romantic and connected to someone unmarried as you can married. It's nothing but a damn legal contract.

Congratulations and good luck anyway!

Those were my thoughts when TWD first told us in IRC that he was getting married already.

better than the real jock gay community advert I see :eek:

Btw, now that I've posted in this thread there's a slightly higher chance of it appearing here now, I suppose. :p

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
:cheers: Oh, wait. No alcohol, right? How does a Mormon man survive the wedding day (and all the many, many, many days to follow) without alcohol?

This reminds me: 15th anniversary July 10! I need to figure something out...

Also, we all now have thewalkingman's gmail address.

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
:cheers: Oh, wait. No alcohol, right? How does a Mormon man survive the wedding day (and all the many, many, many days to follow) without alcohol?
Funny thing is that my (mormon) grandmother in her younger days had some mini-bottles in the kitchen which supposedly "just came in the mail." These days I think they just rely on the ability to sleep while standing up - though I have noticed that most mormon households have a spare bottle of soy sauce lying around. Oh, and they have cooking wine too - I guess they take a few hits of that on hard days.
D - you can save the postage stamp and just PM me an invite.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Holy ****! You are finally going to get laid! After you get her hot, make sure you lick her *******. Girls love that ****. She will say don't do it, but if you slip it on her, she will love you forever.